20-Office

"Hey Boss, Jett is here, it was half day today." I look off my paper and looked at Alex.

I did remember Jett telling me this morning it was half day. "Thank you Alex, let him in and ask Riley or Rickey to grab some mac/cheese, oh! Also, I want-,"

"Pasta with chicken but hold the oil because it super oily." Alex interrupted and I nod.

"Thank you Alex." He chuckled and walks out the office.

I had been stacks with paper by the new clubs and the hotel I bought. Money coming in and I have to transfer to people, calling, agreement, and dealing.

So I decided to move my work in Manny building, he gave me my own office to do my work which I am grateful. Franco has been busy with his clubs and he just bought a casino.

Why didn't I think of that?

Our buying has spread on the internet and me and Franco have a photo shoot together. Franco had some magazine shoots to take and so do I.

I'm becoming richer by the second.

Although money does not make people happy, only the people around you do.

"Madreeeeeeeeeee!" Jett sings as he enter my office, proudly sitting in a chair with Oliver behind him.

"Hi Ollie, go take a break for a hour and half. Then you little buddy will go home, I didn't forget the miss you made in that room. I want it clean before we have family over tonight." I look at Jett who smiles innocently.

"Yes boss." Ollie leaves and Manny PA entered.

"I did clean my room." Jett muttered and I half laughed.

"Okay." I snorted.

"Here is the Mac and pasta." She place the food on the desk and half way out the office.

"Thanks." She froze then nods slightly then leaving.

Yeah sometimes she acts like a bitch but someone needs to be the better person.

"How was school jetty?" I gave him the food and he claps his hand excitedly.

"We didn't do much just play outside but I wanted to know if we can go visit the lego store, some famous lego guy said that the scooby-doo Van is there for $20! CANT YOU BELIEVE IT!"

I chuckled and then take a bite of my foods. "If you really want it then you got to earn it."

He hums and place the fork down, "what chores do I got to do?"

"First, room. Shower, and then lastly help out Maria with the dishes and if she says no then tell her to call me. I will talk to her then but you can do some of it, not a lot, unless you want to then that's okay."

Jett nods, "thank you!" I smiled and blow him a kiss. He giggles and went back to eating.

1 hour and half later, Jett was basically falling asleep.

Ollie had knocked on the door and I told him to enter. "Yes Ollie?"

"The car is ready for Jett Dama."

I got up from the chair and went towards Jett, I shrugged him a bit in the arm and he wakes up. " hibernation over already?" He said sleepily.

Ollie chuckled and I smile. "Ollie is here."

"Alright." He frowns at me and I kissed his cheek, he got up from the chair then running to hug Ollie. Ollie was taken aback but hid his smile.

"Ollie make sure he cleans his room and his shoes, also do some dishes. Then after you can take him to the lego store and buy two different set of lego."