15-Set up

POV GABBY

I can't believe he pushed me, how dare he?!

I get he was mad but don't push me like that.

And I was so happy to go to this stupid hotel and I had everything pack.

I look at the suitcase and the clothing inside, but I was so mad that I start throwing clothing everywhere in the air. I sat on the little bench in-front if my bed and see the mess I made.

Hearing a knock and the door opened, "Hey gabs, any chance you have......pills?" Haven stepped in and looked around the place. "What happen here?"

"Fashion hall." I huffed.

"Right." He picks up something and holds it. "Sexy piece, who's it for?" His eyebrows wiggles.

"Myself, I'm going to have sex with myself, now leave." I grab the clothing and throw it in the air, not caring anymore.

He smirks and sits in a chair. "Your mad. What happen last night? I practically blacked out and somehow ended up in Matt room."

"Nothing."

Haven comes walking over to me and removes the suitcase next to me. He placed a hair behind my ear. "Tell me.....queen."

"I'm already mad, and you going to do me like this." I began to tear, and my lips quiver.

"I was kidding! Why are you crying?!" He yells at me which makes me cry even more.

I leaned back and fall to my bed with tears in my eyes. I don't even know what's happen then it hit him, my period started.

Well, there's goes the hotel room. Actually, this works out well.

"Wait, it's been three weeks and last time it started on a Tuesday and it's Wednesday right now, it's the time of the month isn't it?" I nod and he stands up.

"What are you doing?" I sniffled.

"Just wait here." I huffed and lean back into my bed again.

He comes back after a few minutes, carrying a bag. "What's inside?" I ask with dry tears.

Haven pulls out a ice cream cup, "Franco has got you that last night. Your favorite flavor, and then I brought some candy and chips to settle."

I grab the ice cream cup and as it was my favorite flavor. Blue moon. The most rare flavor, only find it up northern states.

"I don't want it."

"Stop being petty and eat it." Whoa, that was the first time I head back talking from it. I smirk and look at him, "sorry, Luis was being annoying."

I open the ice cream cup and start eating it, "hey can you help me with something."

"Uh, sure."

"Luis and Nima." He immediately smirks.

POV LUIS

I looked in the mirror and see a bruise on my cheek, "what the hell happen?"

My phone began to ring and I groan. I picked it up not caring who was calling. "It's Luis from
Geico, would you like 50% off your next order?"

"How funny? Look Luis, I went to the hotel by myself because Franco isn't talking to me-,"
"Wait, he still mad. I apologize, I think, no I didn't. My bad Gabby."
"It doesn't matter now, I left my laptop in my room and was wondering if you can picked it up for me."

"Oh yeah sure, hey who's watching Jett?"
"My aunt Ellie and Mack, they wanted to have him for the weekend."

"Okay, welp just text the hotel room and I'll see you in a bit."
"Ight bye."