Bonus

POV HAVEN

I already love Hawaii!

So many good places to eat and the beaches, how could I not love it.

"Babe!" Matt yelled out and I went to our kitchen, we  Airbnb a house for the week for our honeymoon.

"Yeah?" I enter the kitchen.

He had no shirt on which I love. "Stop eye raping me." I look away from his abs and I smirk.

"Oh shut up, you love it." He laughs and walks towards me.

"That I do." His hand lands on my cheek and place a kissed on my lips. I though I couldn't find love again after my last relationship, but he made everything better possibly.

"Go to the room, and be prepared." His sexy voice whisper in my ear.

My cheeks inked in red and I ran to the room we were sharing In. I took off my muscles shirt and kept my shorts on as I wait for him to enter.

I heard the door open, "come on slow poke-, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?" I look at Matt who was wearing cowboy outfit.

Big boots, a hat, weird pants and shirt, and some wheat in his teeth. "Howdy shartie."

I laughed so hard I feel to the ground. "Look I was payed 100 dollars to wear this for the first night here."

"Who-." I stopped to laugh again. "Who payed you?"

Surprisingly Gabby.

No way!

I laughed and walked towards him. "Uh? Take
It off, this is going to ruined the mood." He nods and began to take it off.

POV JETT

"Hello welcome back to class, want to tell me why you were late to class?" I had just enter the classroom after going to the restroom.

"Bathroom."

She scoffs and held her ruler in her hand deadly. "Go back and get a tardy."

"For going to the bathroom?" She nods and I scoffed as I shake my head.

"Yes little boy!"

"Uh? Teacher, don't be rude."

"You were taking back to me."

"No you were being rude."

She walks to me, "alright then, Office." She shoved me and I cut myself of the end of the edge of the board.

"Okay, just so you know my mother won't like you very much. Ciao." I walked out the room and head to the office while I wait for my mother.

My mother, Gabby, she is amazing mother to me. I never thought I would find life again but she showed me how a kid should live. I have made friend, Tony.

Tony is so nice and he understand where I come from. He was also in a bad relationship with his dad, so his mother and him left him, now they live here in Houston.

I also have girl-friends but they all tend to try to kiss me so I dumped them. I'm too smart like my mother said, and she said be careful with girls cause they can hurt you, or boys too.

But for now I'll see where the wind takes me.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! He only needed to go the bathroom and you yell at my kid and gave a him mark on his hand! This is will have scar!" My mother yelled at my teacher and stand back and smirk at her.

"Okay, okay calm down." The principal tried to calm my mother down which will piss her off.

"DONT FUCKING CALM ME DOWN! His hand is cut! He's going to need stitches! Fucking fire her or something! Or, I will call my lawyer and he will bring the school down!"

"Alright, alright! She's is suspend for a month and won't deal with kids after but I can't fire her."

My mom huffs and sat back down next to me. "Fine! I don't want that lady near my son!"

"Yes ma'm."

We walked out the school, I stayed quiet because she was mad. "She should get a piece of my mind! Are you okay Jett?"

"Yes mother, my head hurts."

"Oh shit! Yes let's go, get in the car!"

POV CAT

"Yes! You actually listen!" For our date we came to Cheesecake Factory.

"I just want to know why I can't spoil you in a fancy restaurant."

"Nonsense! I love the pasta here. Hurry up!" I left the car and I could hear him groan because he always love to open my door but I was too excited.

As soon Danny got out the car, I grab his arm and drag him inside. He laughs and place his arm around my waist as we wait for our table.

"Cat?" I look away from my beautiful boyfriend to see Jake. "Who's this? Why haven't you been calling me for our meet up?"

"I don't need to explain to you, I have boyfriend now." I told him.

Jake scoffs and looks at Danny with disgust. "Fuck off dude, leaves us alone.

"Sadly I'm your waiter." We followed him to the our seats and Danny couldn't stop looking my dress.

"Too revealing for Cheesecake Factory."

"I'm wearing it because I knew you would act like this." I winked at him and he rolls his eyes.

The waiter Jake, aka, my ex-sex person places menu on the table. "What would you like to order Kitty?"

I groan, I forgot how annoying he likes to call me that, even during sex, it grosses me out. However, for Danny, he smiles, like who smiles like a creep. Actually him, and only him.

"Jake! Come here." I saw fear in his eyes, like he going to hell fear. "You see this." I tried to see what it was and when I look under the table, it was a fucking gun pointing at Jake.

"DANNY!" I screech which he only smiled.

"Don't call her kitty. Got it?" He nods and we finally began to order food.

Danny kept looking at me every chance he got, "you know, you look very dashing. I found fuck you in that dress."

"Jesus just do it."

-YEET