12-Taking care of him

We waited and waited for the doc to come out the room. It had been fully two hours since we arrived, and right now it's about 11:38

Jett was sleeping by the time I got home, he needs it for school.

Luis sat next to me, holding my hand for comfort.

"Luis, you have been off recently, and it's not cool. Jett could've walked in, he doesn't like to knock, so please next time think before do and lock the damn door." I plead and he chuckled.

He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder. "Sorry Gabby, I will lock my door if someone over here could knock on the damn door. Like you said, think before do."

I giggled and leaned back on the wall. "Um." I turned my head to see Nima standing a few feet away from us.

"Nima." Luis stands up, but Nima ignored him and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" She ask me as she crouch down to my level.

"Yes I'm okay, how's are you both doing?"

She sighs and run her hand through her hair. "She mad, the maddest I ever seen, last time I saw her this mad when Franco sneaked out with Danny and....Luis for a party."

Franco was a parter, I have to ask him when he's awake or recovered.

"We haven't got news, if your staying, you can get a guest room or my room if you want. I can bunk with Jett." Luis scoffed and looked at evilly. "What Luis?"

"Oh nothing, I thought maybe you would want to sleep with me, step-sister." He smacks his lips and smirks.

"Drama queen." Nima and I both said and we both laughed.

"No don't bother, I just wanted a update but I'll come back in the morning. See you." I nod at her and she walks away, Luis looks at her ass as she walks away.

I know she did that on purpose.

I shrugged his shoulder and he looks at me with a grin. "You know, I smacked her ass once, super juicy might I add, I could go bi." I said sarcastically which In a way somehow I knew it would turn him on.

"Alright, I'm out." Luis threw his hands up in the air.

I laughed and stayed here alone.

...

I was awoken by the doctor, I had slept on the chair. "Yes doc?" I said almost in a whisper. I wasn't half way there, I did just wake up.

"I had put Franco in your room, he's asleep for now. He's okay, just going to take time to wash the drugs out of his system, so he might throw up."

I nod at him, "and did you found out what he had taken?"

The doc shakes his head, "something new I supposed."

I thank the doctor and head for my room.

Franco layer there in sweat on my bed. I quickly change and into comfortable clothing. I put Franco head on my chest and I wrap my arm around his neck but not to tightly.

The knife stab wasn't as brutally, he was going to be okay. "Gabby." My eye shifted to Franco, thinking he might had woken up but he was dreaming.

Slowly and by the second, I close my eyes.

....

"Mom." Someone whispered. "Mom." They said a little louder. "Mom!"

I jolted up but was stop from Franco head on my chest. I nicely remove him and place him on the pillow, then getting of the bed. Jett was standing with clothes ready for school.