30-Prepare

"Gabby, gabby, gabby!" Someone rambled as I held one of my men by the neck, squeezing the air out of them.

All I saw was red, everywhere I go, I saw rage in me.

"Baby, let go of him. He's a nice guy and he didn't meant to offend your eating." I look at Franco and scoff, I drop the guy and he gasp for air.

"Whatever." I walked away from them and into my office.

It's been a day and I haven't received any news from Jett, or where we might find them. Just pisses me off that I couldn't find him.

Manny has now been looking for my mother but I knew he wouldn't find much.

"Lirio?" I stayed in my position as I sign some papers for some company. "Liriooooooo?" He grabbed my hand that I was writing with. I sigh and look at Franco. "Get up." He signal his hand and so I listen.

Franco sat in my chair and pulled me in his lap. His arm around my waist and the other rubbing my thigh. "Hurting your own men won't do shit."

I rolled my eyes, "he said I should've eat slower."

"Yes amor I know and you should've unless you wanted to die of choking. Unless your choking on something else of course."

I groan and slap his chest playfully as he chuckles. "Here we go again."

"Luis is awake." I immediately gets off his lap with anger.

"Should've lead with that." I started walking out the office and heading to the room Luis was in. I burst inside and see him eating food.

He looks away from his spoon and smiles at me, "step-sister!" He smirks and I shake my head.

"Bastard." I mumbled as I hug him.

"I'm starting to think you love him more then you do to me." I let go of Luis and turn around to see Franco.

"Well of course, I'm a hottie!" Luis grins and Franco shake his head.

"How are you doing? Anything hurts?" I ask Luis.

"I'm fine, I'm okay how about Jett? What happen to him?"

Tears were fighting for my life. "He was kidnapped but we are looking into where we might find him."

I look up trying to fight the tears. I laughed not happily and got up from the chair I was sitting in. I walk to the window and look at the backyard.

"We're going to find him, and if it makes you feel any better, he's one strong kid."

I place my hand edge of the window with my head hanging low. "I know, I know."

"Boss!" I turn around to see Alex entering. "We found him."

"Go get him tiger." I chuckled and I hurried out the room with Franco.

....

Gun in my left thigh and my knifes in my other thigh. We had cars parked a few feet away from the building that Jett was in. A few men were getting putting their gun steps and getting prepared for the worse.

All I knew that I was getting my son back soon.

"Ready?" Matt ask and I nod.

Franco was on my side, he gave me a kiss on the temple. "Will get him." I nod at him and we started approaching the building.

I barge inside the door of the entrance of the warehouse.

I saw lights flicking and big brown boxes everywhere I see. I walk through them with my gun held high.

"Your here, I was wondering when you would come." I look around to see who was talking. I saw a shadow from far away, they slowly walk to the light.

Their feet shines as the lights hit their mask. Pig.

In other words, Dax's.

"Dax's."

Dax's lifts his hand and takes off his mask, he throws it to the side and smirks from the distance he was at.

"Hello dal." Franco was going to step but I stopped him. "And your manwhore, didn't know he was invited. As for your child, don't worry he will be okay, for now."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I knew he wasn't biologically yours, so I though it would be nice to go see his biological parents." He evilly smiles and take two steps and he raise his hand.

"You bitch." I muttered.

"No. Your my bitch, and you may wonder why? Well to answer that question, his parents are under my control, so let's say if I wanted him to be punch. Well, I go ahead and say to. Don't do anything stupid and your 'Jett' will be okay."

I huffed and I dropped the gun to my side. "What do you want?"

"It's not what I want. No no no." He exclaims. "You are mine the minute you tried to kill yourself." I gulped and kept my contact with him. "Silence, I love it."

"What is it you really want Dax's?" I step forward and he smirks.

"Oh come on, let's have fun first." In his pocket, he took out a button and pressed it. We heard a loud explosion from outside.

I was startled but I notice Franco was not near by, and I was then off from my feet. I look to see I was picked up my Dax's.

"Put me down!" I tried resisting his arms as he runs off the building.

It was all a distraction.

I bite his arm and he groans but kept his position on me while trying to run. I was then force in van, he locked the door before I even tried opening them to escape.

"HELP!" I screamed as I try to open the doors from the back doors. I felt the car moving and I fell to the floor from how much force the car was moving.

As I fell I hit my head hard in the wall, my mind became dizzy, I heard a screech but I was out before i could focus.

                             ———————————

-Yeet