24-Angry

I turned around and face a unknown man.

"Give me your cash." I laughed at him.

"Cash you want cash? Of all things you want cash? Pathetic." I scoffed.

He shrugged and pulled my arm, throwing me inside the bathroom. Never a good sign.

As he enter, he locked the bathroom door. "Mind asking what are you up to?"

"What's your name?"

"None of your beeswax"

He chuckles and walked towards me, he place the gun on the sink and I smiled. He grab my chin and tried pulling it towards his lips but instead I bang my head on his head. I grab the gun and shot his feet.

He yelled and falls to the floor, "fucking rape?"

"You were asking for it." He said and that flipped my whole perspective.

I punch him and I go for another punch. "You get to choose your death. Slow or fast?"

"None."

"Slow it is."

.....

I marched inside my house with myself looking bloody, supposedly Oliver and Danny were drugged.

"Whoa, what the hell happen to you? Did you dipped yourself in period blood?" I look at Luis sight a glare and he looked away.

I grab a chair but Luis also grabbed the chair. "You love that chair." He muttered.

I couldn't care less, I had anger boiled under my skin and I need to release it. I snatch it out of his hand and throw it to the floor.

"Fuck men! Fuck the men that think there are better then they think!" My hand trembled and I grab another chair.

"Gabby calm down."

"Fuck you!" I pushed him and walk to my office. I was so mad that I started thrashing my office.

POV 3RD

She was angry at the world.

Angry at each man.

Especially to the ones who use women body likes toys. Women are not objects but when she experience a man trying to get in her pants, she was angry.

She couldn't control it.

Luis was even surprised by her breakdown. He hasn't seen her so mad in months, almost a year. Luis wasn't sure anymore but in someways he knew what to bring up the mood.

"Fuck."
"Fuck."
"FUCK!"

Gabby yelled as she throws a half broken chair to the wall, pieces falling to the floor. Her body was livid with a different emotion. Heck, her body was full of blood.

She looks down on her hand and see dried blood. 'All from one person.' She said in her mind.

Gabby killed the man who was going to get in her pants, and she only used her hands. She couldn't control it, she couldn't even when she tried to stop herself.

The one thing in her mind was her mother, and the stupid street gang who wants to meet her in a few days about money.

She grabs another drink after another. To her, it tasted like water.

"Gabby." She wince when she heard a light voice coming from the door. She turned and immediately her heart was filled with guilt.

"Your not supposed to see me like this. Leave." She turned back and drink what was left in the glass cup.