13-Brithday party

Two days since he had woken up, and we are finally celebrating his birthday.

At first he didn't one because he was drugged on his birthday but he was okay with it now.

"Cake needs to be picked up Danny!" I yelled as I enter the kitchen. Danny was playing on the tv in the living room.

The workers were preparing food for tonight. "Hola Gabby, comida is almost ready." Marsha said and I smiled at her.

"Gracias, do you need help with anything?"

She shakes her and technically kicking me out the kitchen. "Go, go, go." I laughed and exit out the room.

All boys were talking in the living room: Danny, Luis, Haven, and Matt.

"Hello." I said as they looked at me.

"We were wondering." Danny stepped forward nervously. I put my hands on my hip.

"Unless you have the cake, you can talk." Danny sigh and get his keys from the table and walks out the house.

"Well, I guess I'll just say it. He's 21, we were wondering if we can go out drinking." Luis nervously said, and I only laughed.

I sat in the sofa as they all looked at me weird. "I'm
not his mother, I don't give a fuck. Unless he's touching other girls then we have a problem, but other then that, i don't care." Luis squeals like a little girl and Haven smacks his head. "After the party though."

"Of course!" Haven said proudly.

"I'm not going." We all look at Matt.

Haven smacks his lips, "why not?"

"I don't like drinking."

"Ohhhhh, yeah." Haven sadly said then smacks Luis head.

"Why you keep slapping me?" Luis said angrily.

I seen Matt drink, I wonder why he doesn't drink as much.

...

"MOM!" I heard outside of my office. I quickly got up and towards the living room.

Oliver and Jett stand in the middle of the living room, Jett holding a piñata. "What do you think!?"

I smiled and looked at the piñata, it was Mario character which I thought it was funny. "When did you go?"

"After School we went to the flee market!" I smiled at Oliver and he nods. "You think he's going to like it?"

"Of course he will. Let's hide it so it can be a surprise." He nods and takes The character up the stairs. He had a hard time pulling it up so Oliver helped him up.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello."

"So don't be mad." Danny spoke.
"Alright just say it."
"The cake fell."

"HOW THE FUCK-,"

"I said don't be mad!"
"Well shit, we're cakeless now!"
"How about I get another one."
"Alright fine, just find one."

I bet he eat it, fat ass Danny.

I end the call and start getting ready for the party.

Franco was out with his family. He wanted to spend time with them which I thought was nice. Manny had business he had to do but he would come by for the party.

I went with a casual outfit, white top and jeans with Jordan's of course.

*imagine with thick thighs

*imagine with thick thighs. Double the size*

I was excited for this day. I was just happy for Franco finally has a day where we can just celebrate all him.

I head downstairs to see the boys talking and Cat arriving. Cat screamed and jumped on me, I pat her back.

"Hi Cat." She backs away and starts jumping. "Okay calm down, did you have coffee?"

"I got a job offer from a famous fashion designer and I know you had something to do with it so I thank you." She hugs me tightly and swaying us back and forth.

"Of course, it's what friends do." She let's go and goes to Danny, throwing herself at him, they both laugh and they kissed.

"So when does Franco arrive?" Luis ask while approaching me.

"Any minutes now. Did you call Nima?" He looks down playing with a rubber band.

"No.......she doesn't want to talk." I sigh and pat his back.

"Matter of time." He laughs and goes in for a hug, I hugged him and the door opens. I squeal and let go of his hug.

Veronica walked in with food. Franco and Nima behind her. Franco immediately smiled at me and frowned.

"Too much." I looked down at my clothing. I thought I looked great. "Too much to handle." His hand find my hip and kissed my lips.

"Don't joke like that." I kissed him again. "Also, Happy 21 Francisco Belás." I put my arms around his stomach and give him a hug.

"Thank you my lirio." He hugs me back.

"Should we get this party started!" Danny yelled. I shake my head. Jett smiled and danced, Danny doing the same dance as him.

"We have a weird family." Franco muttered.

"No kidding." I saw Nima and Luis make eye contact but they looked away.

We all talk for a hour, having fun then Jett bringing up the idea to do the piñata.

We all head outside and Jett jumps in excitement. "You first bud." Franco pats Jett shoulder.

"Really?!"

"Of course, where'd the bat?" The piñata was hanged on a tree, and Danny gave him a broom stick to hit the piñata.

Jett began to swing the piñata about two minutes, then giving the stick to Franco. "I think I'm too old for this." Franco told me.

"No, because i wanna swing so hurry up."

"Your gonna swing?" He smirks while place the stick on his shoulder. I nod at him and he smiles.

He hits the piñata and then it was my turn. I took big swings on the piñata and it ripped but didn't break.

"MY TURN!" Danny took the stick out of my hand and grabbed the stick. He started swinging and almost hitting me, I didn't have enough time to react but luckily Franco pulled me back and into his arms.

The piñata broke and Jett and Danny immediately ran to the Candy, I push Franco to grab the candy on the floor. He laughs and grabs some candy as well.

Jett pushed Danny, "hey! You cheater!" Danny yells at Jett and he only laughs at him.

"At least I still don't act like a child!" Jett responded back to him and I laughed.

This was fun, more then fun. I was glad we celebrate his birthday and now it was Jett turn in November.

We all got back in the house and not ready to cut the cake.

I grab Franco shirt to bring him down to my height, my mouth close to his ear. "Tomorrow night we will go to a hotel and I will give you a night you will never forget..." I whisper and then kiss under his ear. His face redden and I smack his butt. He yelped and I laughed. "Pay back is a bitch." I kiss his cheek.

He grabs a knife and we began to sing happy birthday.

As the song ends, Danny yells out "take a bit!" Which was signal to put my hand around my back and Luis would place a different cake on my hand, and ready to hit Franco.

"Alright." He leaned down and takes a bit, as he slowly leans back I swing the cake and smash right into his face. Cake falling to the floor, cake smushed on his face.

He half laughs and turns to look at me with a evil smiles. "Mi amor, how funny." He takes a step further and I take on step back. "Run." His voice was deep.

And with that one word, I dipped.

——————————-

-Yeet