chapter 87"I love you"

In the current interstellar war, Gaia is one of the rarer and more stable environments on many planets.

The neighboring planets were destroyed by the army under the command of Yai. Only Gaia Star was left. The other parties did not know if they had obtained any information from it. Later, they also avoided the planet.

The ark ship opened the stealth force field, and the entire process of reaching the Gaia star did not attract any attention.

Most of the soldiers remained on the Ark ship on standby, and only a small inconspicuous unit landed on Gaia Star with Xie Luan.

The time point where this parallel world line is located is decades in the future. After coming down from the ark, Xie Luan still saw a planet that made him feel very intimate.

The planet does not seem to have changed much. In the current city, Xie Luan saw the streets and various storefronts in his impression, many of which are exactly the same as he remembers.

Although Gaia Star was left when destroying the nearby planet, Yai did not have any feelings for the planet where he was born. He just skipped it casually.

Gaia Star is also one of the planets that will be destroyed sooner or later, but he chooses to settle the planet behind.

He didn’t have any fond memories of this planet—

“It should be this way.” Xie Luan went to his destination with his memory. The city plan remained largely unchanged, which made his activities on the planet much easier.

The place where Xie Luan wants to go is the Yunbao branch. The world’s Yunbao branch has been out of operation for many years. Now I don’t know what it will be. Xie Luan wants to take a look.

Due to an adult Muka ethnic group, Xie Luan’s group still received some attention. Several people with shared memories knew where they were going. The faces without much expression seemed to change slightly.

The house called “Yunbao”, which has closed down, is the place where they were born.

After a short walk, after passing a commercial street, Xie Luan reached his destination, where he saw familiar and strange scenes.

A half-open rusty iron gate was left unattended, and the building inside was in a state of being demolished halfway. It was obvious to Xie Luan that it was an abandoned place.

Abandoned and unguarded, with no sign of prohibition, Xie Luan entered through the half-open iron gate.

The entire place was empty. Except for the half-shelved building that was demolished, there were only weeds and some trees growing randomly in the area inside the wall, which looked very desolate.

The vision is like a split from the picture shared by Ravi. On the other side of the world, the Rainbow Treasure Club, which should have been located in this place, is like their home. The cubs live and study here, and are daily Youths and other caregivers take good care of them and live a carefree life.

But in their world, this place has been abandoned, and now there is no Cub Care Club called Rainbow Dash in StarCraft.

Here is where it all started.

Xie Luan took out a customized golden medal from his clothes pocket and held it in his hand. He waved to the blond young man next to him.

When he saw the young man beckoning to himself, he immediately ignored the surrounding abandoned environment. Ravi quickly approached the human youth standing close by two steps. Anfen stood in front of Xie Luan and looked like a small boy squatting. Fat 啾.