114

Among the many test areas that have been divided, the examiners responsible for the assessment of the childcare staff are most concerned about the area of the 09 test questions.

In previous years’ assessment of interstellar childcare workers, the staff of the Star Alliance Cub Conservation Association did not have any questions related to the Muka ethnic group, this year is an exception.

The reason for this exception is that the changes in the Muka tribe in recent years have made the Star Alliance aware.

After the price of the Batherite ore produced by Senna has been raised, many new cities have been built by the Mukas in this period, and the number of air ports on Senna has increased by more than ten. The environment full of sand and sand on this planet is gradually improving .

Compared with not long ago, it can be said that it has changed a lot.

These visible changes all indicate the development of the Muka tribe. Although there is still a considerable gap compared with other races, they have made much progress compared to themselves.

This has forced the Star League to seriously face up to this previously neglected race and rethink their place for the Muka tribe.

In fact, even without these changes, the cub care association established by the Star Alliance has paid attention to the treatment of Muka cubs by various branches in recent years. There has been discussion and discussion on this matter. Change and development have just become an opportunity.

Many relevant members of the Star Alliance have taken the initiative to apply to join the Cub Conservation Association, and they are basically those who care for the pups themselves.

Regardless of race, they hope to get a good environment for the pups of each race.

It is a good way to start changing from the assessment of the nurses. The topic of taking care of the Muka cubs is added to the assessment content.

As a result, from this year on, all candidates who will participate in the interstellar childcare assessment will take the initiative to learn the theoretical knowledge related to the Muka cubs and learn how to take care of the cubs of this race.

The content of the assessment will reflect the attitude of the association, and it is natural to let each branch gradually change accordingly.

Candidates who have chosen this test question should be quite flustered now. The examiners sitting in the round hall magnified the monitoring screen in the test area of No. 09 and observed it.

To prevent some candidates from really angering a Muka cub due to improper practices and being attacked, there are standby security officers outside the 09 area, and the personal safety of the candidates is guaranteed.

The examiners who originally sat in the round hall were more serious and positive, but when the screen displaying this area was enlarged, a young examiner Zhang in the round hall opened his mouth and said “er”.

On the screen showing this area, the examiners saw the dark-haired young people being surrounded by a group of Muka cubs, but these Muka cubs did not show any aggression to each other at all, but more like … … It seemed like he was hugging the young man because he liked it, and a few cubs lowered their heads while the latter reached out.

This affinity must be a perfect score.

Knowing that as long as they are treated properly, the Muka cubs will not actually attack others casually, but the examiners present have never seen the Muka cubs have such a gentle and obedient look like a good baby. Just like every other candidate in the exam area.