chapter 119

The capital of the Knox race was destroyed more than thirty years ago. After the catastrophic big explosion that shocked all races in the entire interstellar space, the destroyed planet also became an abandoned planet. Prosperity.

Because it is already an abandoned planet, and this planet is the source of the big explosion that caused the inexplicable black scab in the interstellar space, this star field has not been passed by any starship in these years.

Even for commercial ships, when going to the star field adjacent to the area where Atiyah is located, they will choose to take a long way by default.

In other words, this star field is equivalent to a blind spot in the current interstellar.

The ripped space fissures above Atiyah are expanding at a speed that is visible to the naked eye, but such a sudden and fearful scene has not been noticed by anyone.

No one, including the Star Alliance, has found it.

The destroyed city on the planet looks like a fragment of a wall. Occasionally, sand and dust are rising, and the crack torn by the gray sky seems to be finally wide enough. From this huge crack, a behemoth appears—

It was a black battleship that was larger than Gaia. After coming out of the crevice, it completely shielded the starry sky of Atiyah completely, like swallowing up all the daylight, and casting an invisible edge into the earth. Deep shadows.

“Arrived in the target space.”

A moodless voice was spoken from the mouth of a soldier dressed as a sergeant, but before the other side spoke, all the soldiers on this battleship had already received the other party’s exchange of consciousness to express this idea.

Communicating by language is something that other races only need. It is not necessary for the “Sierra” group. The reason for the sound is because of the instinctual response left by the body.

It can be seen that in this extremely large black battleship, judging from the difference in the appearance of the soldiers in the post, these soldiers are obviously from various races.

But this is actually just an appearance. Every soldier in this battleship now belongs to the group Sierra.

These soldiers have been deprived of their consciousness and become a body that can be controlled by Sierra Boarding, just like a virus invading the host. After eliminating their consciousness, they forcibly gain control of the body.

This is the characteristic of this strange life form Sierra.

Sierra is a kind of living body with no visible form. There are countless individuals in this group, but they have a unified consciousness.

Because of the absolute obedience to the most powerful individuals in the group, the most conscious individual is the “king” in the Sierra group, which can dominate the will of the entire group.

The strange life form of Sierra was originally born in a relatively barren universe. They feed on various emotions, especially negative emotions, produced by individuals of other races. They also capture all energy materials and evolve the group during the plundering process. Be more powerful and perfect.

It was not long before the relatively barren universe was plundered, and when a world was destroyed, the Sierra community would go to the next destination where plunder could be plundered.

Being able to cross the plane to other universes is owned by the Sierra group, and other living beings have unparalleled superiority.

Every chosen world is inevitable and destroyed in a terrible disaster that cannot be resisted.