106

The cub’s home also seems to be in this accommodation area. Xie Luan hugged the cub with a white bandage on the left dragon wing, and walked in the direction that the cub was looking.

Within ten minutes, Xie Luan saw a room that looked very ordinary.

Compared with other houses in this accommodation area, the appearance is much humbler. The door does not have the kind of shiny and bright decoration that conforms to the aesthetics of the dragon. Besides the wall is a bit old, it is more in line with Xie Luan’s thinking. Normal building.

“Here?” Xie Luan lowered her head, and the young dragon he was holding upright leaned against his body with a little body temperature, and the two front paws of the black dragon cub seemed to be held very tightly. Live on that little emerald.

If it weren’t for the gem, it might be smaller, perhaps the young dragon would also hold both hind legs.

Feeling that the cub obviously moved his body, Xie Luan identified his problem.

The door of the house was unlocked, and it could be opened directly. Xie Luan raised his hand and knocked on the door of the dragon under the watchful eyes of the dragon in her arms. A few seconds later, a very old voice came from inside.

“come in.”

Holding the baby dragon is responsive to this voice. The owner of this voice should be the family of this cub. Xie Luan reached out and twisted the door handle, holding the baby dragon who was still resting in his arms. Walked in.

As soon as he entered the door, Xie Luan saw an old man with a matching voice age.

The detection of mental power is still on the outside. Xie Luan can’t feel the dragon’s life response that is stronger than most races, but weaker than the average person.

It is because of the age that no matter how strong the individuals in each race are, their life span is limited.

As soon as he saw the person entering the door, Xie Luan felt the movement of the cubs in her arms, so he took a few steps forward and gently lowered the black dragon he was holding.

“Auni.” Although an unexpected human came in, the elderly dragon’s attention was more focused on the young dragon with white bandages wrapped on the left wing, and he called the cub for the first time. Name.

Can not fly for the time being, but was also dropped by the young man not far from the old man. The black dragon cub bit his little emerald gem with his mouth and walked past the old dragon.

After approaching, the young dragon put down the small gem, and then in the face of the old dragon, pressed the body to the gem again, and then raised his head to make a sound to the old man.

“Well.” The young dragon’s voice was not deterrent yet, it sounded immature and tender. After pressing the gemstones underneath, the black dragon cub looked at the amber vertical pupil of the old dragon as if it had a faint light. .

Adults in the same family can easily understand the message expressed by the cub’s bark. Mordo looked down at the cub near him, then looked up at the dark-haired human standing not far away, saying: “Really, he gave it to you, and he also bandaged the wound for you.”

The young dragon pressing on the gemstone responded by shaking the dragon’s tail this time.

Usually no other cubs play with this young dragon. This black dragon cub went to some places to play by himself. This time he flew to the beach and accidentally scratched the dragon wings by sharp rocks.

It is a strange thing to have a sea on a floating island. In fact, it cannot be regarded as the real sea. The rocks that are spread all over the seaside are also made of special materials. It is said that the rocks are closer to metal in all aspects.