109

Compared with the adult dragon, the dragon breath sprayed from the mouth of the young dragon looks far less harmful and deterrent, just like the difference between Starfire and Sugawara Fire.

But in order to protect the human youth behind, the black dragon cub spewed out the dragon’s breath continuously, and even threw the wings of the dragon and rushed towards the enemy.

Each time the baby dragon spit out the dragon’s breath, the dim cave was illuminated more than once. From now until now, this blaze of fire has appeared more than ten times.

Although it did not increase the temperature in the cave, it also caused the dark elemental creatures that were afraid of light to start to shrink.

For the Ksu tribe, there is no need to say more about the fighting talents of the dragon. Even if he first tried to fight, with the racial instinct, the attack of this black dragon cub became more precise and fierce.

Like the tear of the front paw and the sweep of the dragon’s tail, if it is not against this kind of elemental creature, it is necessary to change the weight of any other living body with a normal entity to withstand this attack.

These two attacks of the cubs can’t cause any fatal injuries at once, but they are enough to make a normal person dazzle.

Even with some retreat, these elemental creatures who don’t actually know how to think will not stop and approach, they will continue to surround the living beings ahead.

Compared to the black dragon cubs who use dragon breath, these dark elemental creatures are more inclined to point at the young human beings that will not attack behind the young dragon.

“Uh-“

Found this, the black dragon cubs who were flapping their wings tried to spit out the flames of the Dragon Breath that were hotter than before, like a solid line of defense, and never let these enemies come closer.

“Oni, let’s go this way.” Xie Luan pointed to the hole next to him that allowed a person to squat down slightly to drill into the hole, confirming that the black dragon cub had heard it, and he began to approach the hole.

Going to the empty entrance first, Xie Luan turned around and waved to the black dragon cub who was looking at him from time to time during the battle. “Oni come.”

When the black dragon cub flapped the wings of the dragon towards himself, Xie Luan took the baby dragon into his arms, and while the group of elemental creatures came around from the other side, he held this The black dragon cub took a short walk towards the exit of the cave.

It was n’t all the elemental creatures in the cave that surrounded Xie Luan just now. There were also scattered scattered enemies on the road where Xie Luan held the black dragon cub and trot from the center of the cave to the exit. The young dragons in Xie Luan’s arms solved one by one with dragon breath.

The distance from the central location to the exit of this dim cave was very long. Xie Luan took a trot for almost ten minutes. When he saw the light at the exit location, Xie Luan accelerated his steps.

When the two dragon guards guarding the exit of the cave heard the approaching footsteps running, they reacted a bit slowly, waiting for a dark-haired young man to run out from inside, holding a black dragon cub in his arms. At that time, the two dragon guards were really a little bit confused.

Yesterday, the human came to see the cave exit from the outside. The two dragon guards here thought that the other was just interested and curious about the place. However, he did not expect that the other would enter the cave directly from the other end entrance today. It’s safe and sound-