116

There was another S-rated childcare worker in Starcraft, and the news of fermenting soon came on StarNet. Even taking Yunbao Branch has become one of the hot topics on Travelstar.

The topical enthusiasm has not only diminished over time, but it has also been rising in the past two days.

This is from the last Star League assessment. Parents successively sent their cubs to the Yunbao Branch to check in. Now it is clear that an S-rated caregiver has appeared in the Yunbao Branch. In just a few days, they have consulted the branch on the Star Online. Check-in emails are already stuffed with the Yunbao chapter information list.

Now, for both peers and parents of all races, the Rainbow Treasure Chapter has come into their sight.

The branch has a new set of pups today.

Xie Luan took the cubs who were all very energetic in the hall. Fortunately, these cubs voluntarily surrounded him, and some were crawling towards him, which made Xie Luan relieved.

The nursery is a bit short of manpower, so we must hurry to recruit new employees.

“How about the recruitment sent out yesterday? Are there many candidates?” Xie Luan took the cubs crawling on him into his arms and touched the backs of the cubs. Put on the fluff, after coaxing An Fen, he looked up and asked Xia Qi.

Xia Qi nodded and replied, “There are quite a lot of them, and most of them can come for an interview tomorrow, and they can join immediately after passing.”

There are more babies in the chapter, and indeed the manpower required in all aspects has increased. Now that they can still cope, the recruitment of new employees must be put on the agenda immediately.

Xie Luan Ying said that he knew, and lowered his head to continue to care for the cubs around him.

Although they are new cubs, these cubs seem to adapt well to the environment and people. It was not long before they got close to him.

Now that the club’s manpower is not sufficient for the time being, these cubs can be so obedient and obedient, which has already saved them a lot of workload.

“The only people who are new to this group of cubs will be the president.” Zheng Zhou said this, and the others nodded.

So far, they haven’t seen any pups who will not approach young people after contact.

It seems that no matter what race the cubs are, when they are carried by the youth, they will behave well, and they can see the young people surrounded by a group of cubs every day.

Now it only needs to recruit new manpower, but the living house does not need to be temporarily expanded.

During the last expansion, Xie Luan had the foresight to double the space directly. Now the extra empty space after the expansion is now in use.

There are a lot of aquatic races in the newly-accommodated pups. These little mermaids and Mayer pups usually have more playmates when they play in indoor pools or marine simulation halls.

The other pups were first handed over to Zheng Zhou for help. Xie Luan picked up a few pups belonging to the aquatic race and walked towards the indoor pool.

“Our branch has an indoor pool and a marine simulation hall. Now I will take you to the pool first, and the baby can move in these two places in the future.” As he walked, Xie Luan lowered his head to the three cubs in his arms. Warm voice opened.

Two of them are Soy pups, and the other is the Dordo.

Although the former is an aquatic race, it is unexpectedly fluffy like most terrestrial races. If you want Xie Luan to describe it, he can only say that it looks a bit like an otter, and the Dordo cubs look like Quite like little dolphins.