Chapter 94

After the initial treatment of the wound on Morrison’s left broken arm was completed, two follow-up treatments were performed in the next half month or so, and the treatment was announced today.

The pain at the broken arm has completely disappeared. Even though Morrison felt that he was accustomed to patience, he still felt an unprecedented ease.

“I will not cover the service of prosthetic limbs. You go to the hospital by yourself.” Bella took off the reading glasses added to the bridge of the nose and wiped them, and then put them back after wiping.

It’s not that Bella is unwilling to help, nor is it, it’s just that going to the hospital to receive a prosthetic is much more efficient than letting her do it.

The effect is the same anyway, she will not toss.

“Thank you very much for your help.” Morrison thanked him in a solemn tone, and despite the stereotype, this thankfulness was undoubtedly sincere.

I do n’t know when I ran over to the entrance of the lounge. The Riley cub carried Morinson’s thanks and walked in with the little fins. The Riley cub first came to Morrison’s leg. , Then turned around and walked closer to the old man wearing reading glasses, raising his head.

“Guru ~”

With a naïve cry, the Riley cub gently waved his little fins twice to the old woman, and Wu Liu’s eyes looked at each other.

The pups’ performances were very simple. When she saw a pup approaching him like this, she even made a noise, and Bella could not help but soften her face.

There is also a small cub in the house, and Bella has a very gentle attitude towards the cub.

The Riley cub seemed to know that the old woman in front of him had made Morrison completely healed, so he had the performance just now.

Actually, it wasn’t that the Riley cub ran over by himself. Xie Luan followed and followed the cub’s behavior.

This Riley cub was so sensible, Xie Luan thought to himself.

For about half a month, she helped with treatment at the Rainbow Treasure Club, and Bella lived directly in the Rainbow Treasure Club.

Considering the inconvenience of the elderly, it is better to leave the other side of the hotel than Xie Luan to clean up the room and let the other side stay temporarily, anyway, there are many empty rooms in the staff dormitory.

It was also after these days that Bella experienced the overall atmosphere of the cub care club, and the environment here made her feel good.

In addition to this, the caregiver in the chapter cares about the pups. In addition to this, she can feel the ability of the combat instructor in the chapter as an ability.

What surprised Bella the most was probably Xie Luan’s mental strength.

The young man sings a lullaby to the pups in the chapter every day. This is also a kind of spiritual counseling, which will help the pups’ growth, especially in the development of abilities.

Considering the above points, Bella’s mind faintly thought of transferring the family cubs.

Thinking that it would take time to receive and adapt to the prosthesis, Xie Luan directly gave Morrison a week off and let the other party adjust his situation first, and he could add more holidays.

But in fact in the interstellar era, it is actually very simple to connect the prosthetic limbs according to the needs in the regular hospitals on each planet.