chapter 93

After learning the power, I wanted to show it to Xie Luan for the first time. The goose yellow, fat, and fat black eyes that stood up to the young people looked like little stars, and looked particularly bright.

When seeing the performance of the cubs, in general, the adults who saw it now certainly couldn’t help softening a bit.

Xie Luan is of course the same.

Squatting down to hug the chubby chubby who was standing upright, Xie Luan reached out to touch the hairy chest and abdomen of the Cuvi cub, showing a surprised and happy expression on his face, “Ravi That ’s great. I learned abilities so quickly. “

The plump feathers of the three races of the cubs looked particularly rich in their cubs. Xie Luan touched the hairy chest and abdomen of this Cuvi cub, with a touch of warmth in one hand. Soft fluff.

Knowing that the cub must have shown it to him as soon as he learned the power, Xie Luan estimated that it should be something this morning.

“Choo Choo Choo!”

Hearing the words of the young man, the little fat puppet also lifted his body up a bit, the tender and clear cry became obviously louder than before, Wu Liu’s eyes lit up and looked at Xie Luan’s face.

Although the wind power that the Cuvi cub just showed only created a mini hurricane like a small spinning top, the power also rolled up the carton to the extent of two turns in the low air, but Xie Luan showed The surprise was obvious, as if this little fat puppet had accomplished a very remarkable feat.

“Can Ravi do the same thing again?” Organizing the feathers is a manifestation of loving the cubs. Xie Luan is now organizing the feathers for the little fat cricket crouching in his arms, and then sticking a finger Tap on the cub’s pointed bird’s beak.

This cub came to him first, of course Xie Luan was very happy.

However, this little fat puppet learns about the power, and it should also let others know. Xie Luan believes that other adults in the branch will also be happy when they see it.

“Oh!”

Putting the hairy body against the young man’s arms, the Cuvi cub gave a crisp response, and the pointed bird’s beak was lightly tapped on the young and handsome fingers.

“Then I’ll call the others, and Ravi will do it again,” said Xie Luan, holding the goose yellow fat puppet in her arms and holding it high.

In response, the young man held himself high, and this Cuvi cub yelled several times, and the small wings behind him slammed at this moment.

Before going to find anyone else, Xie Luan found a solid ribbon in the drawer next to the baby snacks stored under the table not far away. Xie Luan used the ribbon to make a beautiful little bow, and then put the bow on The chubby he was holding.

“Alright.” Xie Luanwen said in a voice, looking down at the Cuvi cub squatting in his arms like a chick.

When it was seen that the young man was going to put the bow on himself, the little fat cymbal was almost motionless, and the black black eyes stared straight at the bow.

Until now, the beautiful little bow had been worn on himself, and the Cuvi cub moved his wings slightly.

Standing in this open meeting in the hall, Xie Luan already had a few cubs near him, shouted the others, and Xie Luan put the little fat puppet in his arms down to the crowd around him. The ground in this area.

Wearing a beautiful little bow on his body, this Kuwei chubby chubby looks really cute.

Two little paws stepped on the soft blanket on the floor of the hall. The Cuvi cub seemed to be a little more nervous with the attention of so many people, and the small wings behind him closed.