110

On the return journey, I also took the ark ship. For the first time, I entered into such a large warship. On the return journey, the black dragon cub that Xie Luan dropped from his arms also explored the whole world of the new world-like wandering wing Ship.

Xie Luan accompanied the young dragon to explore. When he arrived at the main hall, he reached out and hugged the black dragon cub who wanted to fly forward.

“Well.”

When he was about to fly, he was suddenly caught by the young people behind. He didn’t resist the black dragon cub whose scales were moyu. He raised his head and called Xie Luan when he was holding his body.

Xie Luan didn’t want to do anything to hug the black dragon cub. He just held the baby dragon on a square long table in the main hall of the Ark ship, and then when the dragon baby raised his head again to him , Reached out and touched the young dragon’s black dragon wings.

This place, the main hall of the Ark Ship, can be regarded as the place where he and the black dragon first met in some ways.

However, the black dragon he met here is not a baby dragon, but a dragon with a humanoid form.

“Aoni must be careful what she does in the future. Don’t let yourself get hurt. Your grandfather and I will be very worried about you.” Thinking of seeing each other’s injuries when they met in both worlds, Xie Luan couldn’t help but be right The black dragon cub in front of his eyes said this.

The black dragon had wounds wounded on both sides of the world. Xie Luan remembered that when he was on the other world line, the black dragon was injured on his arm.

If he was more concerned about each other at that time, it would be better to get along with each other. For Oni and Ain who are already in the other world line, Xie Luan comes back to the world and encounters two cubs who are still cubs. People have this idea afterwards.

Although in fact he stayed on that world line for only a few days, no matter how much he got along, it was short-lived.

The young man who knew this was caring about himself, and the black dragon cub put on the square long table snorted, fluttered his wings to the height where he could face Xie Luan, and put his head lightly on the cheek of Xie Luan. .

Now that he has returned to the Yunbao Chapter, Xie Luan brought the two new members to the other people who were living in the living room and described the situation in detail.

It is normal for a cub nursing to accept cubs. I haven’t heard of any precedent in StarCraft that accepts family members, but after listening to the situation described by Xie Luan, everyone in the room nodded and understood after a few seconds. .

This black dragon cub has no parents. It has been brought up by the grandfather since the shell was broken. Now the aged dragon as a grandfather is very old. It can be said that the life is almost near the end of life. They should undoubtedly let each other see more pups.

However, the life expectancy of the dragon is higher than that of most other races. This elderly dragon can still live for many years from a human perspective.

“I’ll go and clean up the room for you later.” Xia Qi was more polite and respectful towards the elders, and took the initiative to take over the work of cleaning the room.

When Xie Luan took the black dragon cubs to the hall, the other cubs in the hall approached him in a spontaneous way before he actually walked over. When Xie Luan arrived, the cubs just took He surrounded.

The first time I stayed in the same place with so many cubs of other races, and will live together in the future, the black dragon cub in Xie Luan’s arms unconsciously moved slightly, and his forepaws were lowered, so he was thanking Luan Huaili stomped lightly.