chapter 88

On the Saron tribe, it is now a low night, and the dark night sky is dotted with stars. A huge clock stands quietly in this city, and the frost-like moonlight is sprinkled on it. Green plants entangled on the pointer.

There is a figure in front of this huge clock, standing very close to the clock, the silver tail behind the figure is in a drooping state, almost close to the ground, but it clearly shows some kind of aggression.

There was no expression on the cold and handsome face of the owner of this tail, and Tongren’s pupils contracted, staring silently on the clock.

A few days have passed, and the Knox standing in front of the huge clock has maintained this state, standing here waiting, without leaving a step.

It is not right to keep the same state all the time. The prophet Clay, who has come to the clock over the past few days because of worry, feels a tighter and tighter breath from this Knox.

Like a string that is pulled tighter and tighter, and the more it is tightened, the more dangerous the string may become.

But despite Clay’s feeling, he only saw the Knox waiting very quietly.

The ancient clock, which was originally a city landmark, appeared to have an effect that only existed in racial rumors. The three prophets of the Sarn tribe were alarmed, and these days they have been looking through ancient books for relevant information.

It is impossible to justify the fact that guests invited to disappear on their planet disappear.

After checking all the ancient books and classics in the clan, only a little detail can be found. The only thing the three prophets can confirm is that the effect of the clock is limited. When the time expires, the disappeared youth will automatically return.

The question is how long this certain period is, and the prophets have no way to determine.

Would like to destroy something, a kind of sticky emotion gradually wrapped the heart, Knox standing in front of the huge clock became increasingly expressionless.

This Knox does not follow this mood, because waiting for the youth to return is more important than destroying anything.

But the string that is stretched inside is getting tighter and tighter. The small black mark exposed under the side of Yai’s neck also seems to be sensed. The original light-colored pattern seems to be a little deeper.

Just this night, the quiescent hands on the giant clock again trembled—

After the body completely dissipated into many small light spots, at the same instant, Xie Luan’s consciousness also fell into a vague darkness.

After staying in this darkness for a while, Xie Luan suddenly felt a thrust behind him pushing him forward.

There is a light spot in front of it. This light spot is getting bigger and bigger in Xie Luan’s eyes, and soon this light expands to cover the entire field of vision.

The next second, Xie Luan felt a foot on the ground, and he saw familiar scenes in the night.

Come back……

The word “too” was too late. When Xie Luan first came up with an idea, he felt that his waist was tightly surrounded by a tail, and then he was embraced by the owner of the cold tail in a familiar way. People lose the ability to move freely.

But Xie Luan didn’t want to move at all. He relaxed his body as much as possible, and was surrounded by this Knox.

The tail around the waist tends to get tighter and tighter. When tightened to a certain degree, Xie Luan was ready to endure the discomfort.