chapter 129

In the Yunbao branch, the first batch of babies that had been voluntarily taken care of have now been adopted by different adults and have their own homes.

In order to ensure that the puppies can be carefully taken care of and loved by the new parents after adoption, Xie Luan and other caregivers in the branch are very careful and strict when reviewing the parents who are applying for adoption. The interview is necessary. Confirm the other person’s conduct first.

Later, the Yunbao Branch also adopted some pups that were left unattended due to various objective reasons, and also actively found suitable warm families for these pups.

In recent years, there are also adults who want to adopt Knox cubs, but Xie Luan and a big Knox are in the Rainbow Treasure Chapter. These Knox cubs who like to follow and follow Xie Luan Xie Luan and the only adult Knox they could see were heavily dependent.

Every time Xie Luan tried to contact them with adults who were willing to adopt, the Knox cubs held by Xie Luan used the small horns on his head to lighten Xie Luan’s arms, and then he hummed to He whispered.

The cubs of the Knox race generally end very quickly. Before reaching adulthood, Xie Luan often saw several Knox cubs running to his side and worked hard with the plush little tail behind him. Hooked him around.

Although it is impossible to trap each time, these cyan round pupils are open, and the body is also looking at the slightly rounded Knox cubs. They are still reluctant to do so, both Xie Luan and other nurses can’t help but see I feel a little funny.

This behavior of these Knox cubs is completely learned from Yai, because the adult Knox that these cubs can see is only Yai. During the growth process, these Knox cubs will unconsciously imitate Learn Yai’s behavior.

It’s a reason to learn from the parents of the cubs.

The tail has a special meaning in the Knox race. It only touches parents or partners. Whether the touch is active or passive, attacking the enemy with the tail is not within the definition of “touch”.

Seeing that Yai always used his tail to circle the youth in daily life, the Knox cubs in the Rainbow Treasure Branch had the same learning style. They tried to hook their waist several times, and then switched their targets to thank Luan’s wrist or finger. There was a whining sound when hooked.

There should be enough power in these batches of Knox cubs, which are about to advance to adulthood. Before these cubs reach their maturity, Xie Luan took these Knox cubs to see if they belonged to them. Their planet.

“Here is the baby’s hometown and home. This whole planet belongs to you.” Taking a group of Knox cubs to Atia’s central city, Xie Luan lowered her head to Nok, who was next to him. The cub said slowly.

This city, which was rebuilt a few years ago, is now a landscape of birds and flowers, with a blue sky and clear lakes, and there is no barrenness that Xie Luan once remembered.

The planet was once destroyed, but now has a new life, just like these well-knocked and healthy Knox cubs.

To bring out nearly a hundred cubs to go out, Xie Luan and Yayi, together with a few childcare workers to help look after them, did not dare to be careful in the process.

But these Knox cubs are very good, each one obediently followed Xie Luan, so there was no trouble on the way.

Xie Luan took these cubs all the way to the huge and solemn comforter monument. While the planet was still in a state of destruction and silence, these Knox cubs were still asleep in the underground space.

When these Knox cubs are born and their shells are born, Atia Star has already been rebuilt into what it is now, so that the homes these cubs see after birth are beautiful instead of dead and barren, Xie Luan feels This can’t be better.