chapter 96

This round of qualification evaluation was at the end of this month. After the two parents left, Xie Luan held the Mayer cub in her arms a little higher, and looked at the young boy who was shaking his little tail slightly towards him. The cub, Wen Sheng said, “The little test at the end of the month, the baby will go to participate again, this is the last time.”

Hearing parents said that the cub was a bit resistant to taking the test, Xie Luan deliberately softened his voice at this time, and also extended a finger to tap the head of the cub who raised him.

After saying this, Xie Luan saw the shaky pointed tail of the Maya cub stop, but quickly shaken at him again.

Hearing the pup humming, Xie Luan lifted the cub up from her arms, and when Xie Luan raised it with both hands, the hum of the Moya pup became clearer After that, the four short legs were all paddling in the air.

Although he didn’t like to participate in the test, hearing the roar of the youth and the experience of being lifted up made the Moya cub choose to obediently.

Let the cub kick his legs in the air for a while, Xie Luan took the Moya cub back into his arms, and walked back to the indoor pool as he promised.

Before putting the holding Maya cub into the pool, Xie Luan lowered his head and said to the cub, “To be able to cope with the test, Totu will begin to practice walking in the hall tomorrow.”

Xie Luan did not forget that the pup was a little unstable and had a poor balance.

Through some arrangements, this small disadvantage can naturally improve as the cub grows up. Originally, Xie Luan didn’t want to rush the other party to correct it, but now she has to put it on the agenda.

The content of the qualification assessment has nothing to do with the pups walking steadily. The test is talent, but Xie Luan imagined the picture of this Mayer pup accidentally flipping in the test, and quickly made this decision.

The Maya cub made a low hum and didn’t want to do so. Xie Luan touched her back shell and settled down.

The next day, Xie Luan carried the Moya cub to the hall as he said, and the little mermaid who was nestling in his arms was shaking the tail fins together.

Find something that the little mermaid can sit on. Xie Luan lowers the Mayer cub not far away, and then Xie Luan walks back to the little mermaid.

The other cubs in the hall gradually approached Xie Luan. A few moments later, Xie Luan was surrounded by many cubs, and the Mayer cubs that were not far away were still standing still.

“Huh?”

A light red chubby owl flying to Xie Luan’s head looked at the Moya cub with black eyes and made two crisp snoring sounds.

Xie Luan took the chubby chubby who was gently stepping on his hair with two small paws. He looked down at the chubby chubby with his head tilted, and Xuan Luan raised his hand and touched the library. Lift the cub’s small wings. “Tutu has to practice walking, just like Pepe had to learn to fly.”

“Oh!”

In response, the fluffy, light red plump cricket fluttered to the side of the Maya cub not far away, and stood beside it like a round chicken.

Because I was thinking that someone was accompanying me when I was learning to fly, this Kutti cub now wants to do this in turn, and the other two fat chubbys who have a good relationship with this cub are also flying after a few seconds. Passed.

Being watched by so many pairs of eyes, the Maya cub stopped not far away like a little turtle looked at the closest person present, and wanted to approach Xie Luan.