Prologue

I grew up in happy family. My mother, Emilia and my father, Daniel were and still are happily married and after my second birthday they told me that I'm going to have either a baby brother or sister. Turns out few months later that I'm going to have both. My brother, Luke who is the older one and my sister Hope.

Everything went great until my 13th birthday. My parents were in the car with Hope and Luke. They were on the way to my aunt's house where my birthday party was. It was a belated party since I had spend my actually birthday with my friends. On the way to the house they had an accident. A drunk driver drove directly into them. My parents and Luke survived but Hope died. The car had directly hit her. I gave myself the fault and for the first years I had nightmares even though I wasn't with them. I gave myself the fault for everything. If I hadn't been so selfish and had spend my birthday with my family at the first place, we'd never had to have a second party and they would never had driven in the car, on that road and they would never got hit by another car.

From that day I started having nightmares nearly every night. And because nightmares weren't enough one day I nearly got run over by another car. Since then I started having anxiety and small panic attacks. After my 15th birthday the panic attacks got stronger and I went to the psychologists. It helped me a lot. And since then I have to take pills every time I have panic attack but I never really use them. In every bag I own, is a little box with few pills inside and also a paper bag, incase I can't catch my breath.

My family is really understanding and helpful. So are my friends and the teachers in my school. I used to get bullied because of my attacks and people called me crazy. Fortunately they stopped but I still hear people talking about me every now and then.

Also, for the first few months that I started having anxiety and panic attacks I didn't went out at all. After school I would rush home and stayed inside until the next day and the only people I talked to were my family and Keira, my best friend. I read a lot of books and still read a lot of books. Also I started blogging since I was bored as fuck.

Oh yeah, another thing is that I curse, so expect that.