Chapter 14 - Winter Ball

I've been sleeping all morning and didn't get out of bed till 1 pm. Even then, I only did my morning routine and then got back in bed. I scrolled through my social medias and my room was still dark.

"Little one, wake up" Dad steps into my room and slowly closes the door behind him. I sat up and put my phone on my bedside table. Dad comes over to me and kisses my forehead. Then he opens the curtains. Bright light from outside lights up my room. My father sits down on the edge of my bed and says "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah" I say and lean back.

"Get ready and grab some lunch, okay?"

"Okay" I exclaim. He stands up again and leaves my room. I roll over my bed to the other side and open the curtains from my other window. My room get's even brighter and I open a window. I take a deep breath and leave my bedroom.

Downstairs my parents were talking in the living room while Luke sits on the floor playing x-box. "Good morning" I exclaim and sit down next to my mum.

"It's not morning" Luke says still concentrated on his game.

"You do it wrong" I tell him. I take the other controller and play with him few rounds.

- - - -

At 4 pm Keira, Fiona and Sam came over. They have their dresses/suit with them. I let them in and lead them to my bedroom and we discussed the plans for today again.

"Tell me later, I have to shower" I tell them and grab some sweatpants and a shirt.

After my shower, I go back into my room. They already finished with their hair style for today except Sam. Keira has loose curls and and Fiona has straightened her hair. Sam is still making his hair perfect. I sit down on my spinning chair and Keira started curling my hair. While we do that everyone was talking. Sam talks the loudest of all of us and complains about his hair. It already looks good but not perfect for him.

2 hours later we all are finish. Keira wears a yellow dress and Fiona a dark blue one. (All dresses are on my WeHeartIt - link in bio ) I wear a white/skin colorisch dress. (Just check my WeHeartIt. I'm not the best in describing dresses) Sam wears a royal blue suit.

"Ron and Adam wait for us there" Sam told us girls.

"Is Taylor coming?" Fiona asks and Sam shakes his head.

"No, he's with Hannah and her mum. Han's mum invited him to join them" Sam explains.

"Oh, that's nice" I say. Sam, Fiona, and Hannah go downstairs. I quickly check myself one more time in the mirror and then follow them down.

I slowly go down the stairs, not wanting to trip. My parents and Luke stand downstairs and watch me go down. Mum is taking 100 of pictures and Dad is smiling with the brightest smile ever. I reach the last step and mother pulls me into a hug. "You look breathtaking, Elisabeth" She says and starts crying.

"You look gorgeous, little one" Dad says and tears roll down his cheek.

"Oh dad, Don't cry" I tell him. He hugs me and Luke joins in. We have a big family hug.

Then my mum takes pictures of all of us. Group pictures and then from each of us. "You girls look beautiful" She tells us over and over again. "And you Sam look very handsome"

"Thanks Mrs. Jacobson" Sam says and blushes a bit.

"Mum, it's enough pictures don't you think" I say after she took the (maybe) 300th picture.

"No, No, Family picture" She says and gives the camera to Keira.

After the 'photo shoot', my mum drives us to the school."Have fun" is the last thing she says before driving back home.

"Are you ready girls?" Sam asks and we just nod. I take a deep breath and follow them inside the big hall. It was wonderful inside. Decoration on the walls and balloons everywhere. The theme is 'Cinderella's winter ball'. Don't ask. We're a private high school and the theme is Cinderella buut okaay.

When we step in everyone's head turns around and look at us. The hall is already full with all the other students. "Let's have fun" Fiona exclaims and walks through the crowd. It takes us way to long to get to our table because we stop and say Hi to our classmates nearly every second. When we get to our table, my heart skips a beat when I see Adam next to Ron. Adam is wearing a dark blue suit, looking very handsome. Ron is wearing a black suit and it's save to say that he looks very very good too.

Adam's mouth forms into an O when he looks at me and I turn completely red. Adam walks over to me and scratches the back of his neck. The other have a deep conversation and ignore the fact that Adam is coming up to me.

"You look..." He says when he comes closer to me "A - Amazing"

"Thanks" I say and look down. He cups my face with his hands and takes one step closer to me.

"Yesterday, I - I forgot to do something" He says and leans it but Ron interrupts him. "Elisabeth" Ron exclaims. Adam and I take a step back from each other. "You look, wow. Wow. Seriously. WOW" Ron says and gives me a hug.

"So do you" I say "Which magical spell help you?" I teas him.

"HA. HA." He says and breaks the hug. "Adam helped me" Ron says and winks at me.

- - - -

After 2 maybe 3 hours, everyone's exhausted from dancing. We all danced a lot. The DJ plays mostly fast songs and few slow ones. Keira, Fiona, Sam, Ron, Adam and I sit at our table and watch the other people dancing to 'last Friday night' by Katy Perry. We all would love to dance too, but we're exhausted from 'I gotta Feeling'.

I sit between Adam and Keira. Keira and I are talking when I feel someone holding my hand. I turn around and see Adam starting at our hands. He hold mine and looks up. I quickly kiss his cheek, before turning around again and continue talking to Keira. The next song play and it's a fast song again.

"The next one, you have to dance with Adam" Keira tells me. Adam can't hear us since it's really loud. We're still holding hands but it's seems like no one notices. "I saw you standing, very close to each other and that kiss on his cheek" She points out "Plus you're holding hands." Damn, this girl really sees everything.