23

"Lavya, you came. Look at this girl, she is hell bend to trouble me." She said tightly hugging Eklavya. Naina was puzzled looking at the girl who hugged her husband.

Why she is hugging Eklavya?

Does she knows Eklavya?

She felt herself as outsider as she couldn't understand anything.

Eklavya isn't uttering any word indicating that he knows her.

But who is she?

And what is her relation with Eklavya?

Many thoughts were flooding in Naina's mind. She had no idea what was actually happening.

"Lavanya, leave me." Eklavya said and removed her hands which had hugged him and pushed her aside.

And that's it, Naina got her answers. The ill-mannered girl was none other than Lavanya, Eklavya's ex-finacee. All this while she had been fighting with her husband's ex. The boyfriend about whom she was talking is Eklavya and the one who entered her boyfriend's life is none other than her. Is she the reason of someone's devasted state?

Eklavya went to Naina, ignoring Lavanya.

"What happened?" He asking breaking thoughts of Naina. Naina looked at Eklavya. Her eyes were moist. She couldn't say anything.

"Why are you asking her? Ask me, Lavya. You don't know what she did to me. From the day one, she is troubling me and giving me non-stop lectures." Lavanya ran towards Eklavya and said. Eklavya and Naina looked at her.

"Can you please keep quiet for some time?" Eklavya told and asked Naina again.

"What happened, Naina?"

"Wait a minute, do you know her?" Lavanya asked as Eklavya called Naina by her name. 'A person can only know about the other person's name, only if he knows her. The way Eklavya was asking her with concern indicated that he definitely knew the girl.', Lavanya thought.

"Yes, I know her. Now will you please shut your mouth?" Eklavya frustratedly said.

"Why you are shouting on me for this girl? What did I do? And who is this girl to you that you are angry on you?" Lavanya interrogated.

"I am not answerable to you." Lavanya imparted.

"Why? Am I nothing to you? Were those years when we were in relationship were nonexistent to you?" Lavanya sobbed.

"I was just helping her out." Naina whispered, clear enough to hear Eklavya.

Eklavya looked amused at her confession.

How did she knew Lavanya?

Did they met before?

Is Naina had idea about she being his ex-finacee?

Did she think I lied to her?

What she must be thinking about me?

Eklavya's mind was puzzled with all the assumptions in his mind.

"Who is she?" Lavanya asked finally. She need to know why Eklavya is so much worried about her.

Eklavya looked at her with his eyes wide open. 'Let's finish this at last', he thought and holds Naina hands in his and said, "Lavanya, meet my wife Naina. Recently, we got married and are here for our honeymoon."

The words were like knife stabbed in Lavanya's heart. She lost him, forever.

"And Naina, meet my ex-finacee, my ex-girlfriend and my ex-bestfriend, Lavanya. Now we are nothing more than a stranger."

Eklavya had no clue what will be Naina's reaction after this. He hoped that no drama would be created in the mid of this hotel. He wished that the environment remains calm as he isn't in state to take anything more. He is already tried of Lavanya tantrums all this while.

Lavanya was staggered. All this while she was fighting with none other than the woman who snatched her love. Because of this woman, Lavanya lost Eklavya forever.

Eklavya isn't ready to forgive and forget everything because of Naina.

What does Naina have that Eklavya chose his wife over her?

Life is circle, finally she met Eklavya but at the different and undesired circumstances.

She never expected him to be with someone and the least she expected is him to be married.

Was it to late to be with Eklavya now?

Did she lost Eklavya forever?

All these thoughts were bombarded in Lavanya's mind.

"Shall we go?" Eklavya asked not knowing what will be Naina's answer after all the chaos. He wanted to end this matter anyhow. He looked at Naina who looked tensed and puzzled. Naina nodded in reply for his question.

Both of them left the site leaving Lavanya in utmost shock. She felt her cheeks wet, realizing that the tears in her eyes. She wiped the tears and ran towards her room.

Was she that bad that she lost the most valuable person?

Is it her karma that she is left with nothing?

On the other hand, Eklavya and Naina were treating themselves with silence. Both were sitting on the edge of each side of bed. Neither Naina asked him her doubts nor Eklavya explained anything. The environment was tranquil with both of them thinking about the recent incident that took place.

"I think we should go back home." Eklavya finally said those words and went towards the window without waiting to listen to Naina's reply. Naina didn't squeak out. She looked at him and understood his miseries. He must in turmoil to see his ex-finacee.

What was Eklavya's mistake in this?
It was his past and he can't get rid of it. It's only in our fate that we meet people, get attach to them and then get separated by each other. If the same past who gave so much pain to us knocks the door, we need to face it. We can either let our past to enter in our life or push it by closing the door of entering in our life. Unfortunately, we have to face it irrespective of how miserable our past is.

"When shall we proceed?" Naina finally spoke, making Eklavya to turn back to at her and finally their eyes met.

*********************************

Thank you for all your love and support. Keep me motivated as always. The book is nothing without its readers.

COMMENT down your thoughts about this book. Let me know which is your favourite chapter and scene so far. Also tell me your expecting from the upcoming chapters.

Silent readers, if you can't express your views, VOTE my chapters to show your like towards the book.

I expect you SHARE the book with others. Let expand our family by reaching to maximum readers as possible.