28

"Naina, I am an illegitimate child of Sooraj Raichand."

"What?" Naina said and stood shocked.

"It's a very long story, Naina." Eklavya said and told her to sit down first. Naina obeyed and Eklavya started narrating.

"My biological mother's name is Sunita Sharma. She was from middle-class family. She met my father that is Sooraj Raichand in college and they both falled in love. They were deeply in love with each other and wanted to marry soon as possible, after the completion of their studies. But they didn't wanted to take any step against the family. My mother was orphan and leaving with her paternal uncle who didn't actually care about her. It was only my father who consoled her, gave her love and support.

One day, dad finally decided to tell my grandparents about their relation. My grandfather didn't agree with the relation. He insulted my mother of being orphan and that too from middle class family. He called her bad names. My father left my grandfather's home from that instinct. Dad thought to marry maa (biological mother). They secretly got marriage, but they didn't let my grandparents to know that they are married. And that was their biggest mistake.

After one year, my grandfather's PA called my dad and told that my grandmother is ill and wanted to meet him. After hearing the news, dad thought of meeting grandma.

When my dad reached his house, my dying granndma made my father to promise that he will marry the girl they choose. My father wanted to tell her that he is already married to my maa. My grandmother told dad to forget my maa and marry Reena Shergill, daughter of famous businessman. Although my dad wanted to tell her, he couldn't.

As the last wish of my grandmother, dad married mom that is Reena Shergill. Before that he visited my maa and explained her the situation. She cried and dad told her that he had no other choice, but to accept his mother's last wish. My biological mom and dad were not legally married. They married in temple.

Dad told maa to forget him and marry another man, who can keep her happy unlike him. It was not easy for my dad to let his life go away from him. But it was the most difficult for my maa to do so because she was pregnant with me, but couldn't tell him. She wanted to break the news, but didn't wanted my father to accept her again only for their child.

May be she should have told my father.

May be everything would be alright.

May be the situation now we are facing would never occured.

Dad left my maa and that home without knowing my existence in my mother's womb.

When I was born, maa felt herself as the happiest person in the world. She gave me everything she could give. We were happy family, with just me and maa. An imperfect happy family without my dad. But the fate didn't wanted that. After five years, maa discovered that she was suffering from cancer and  in the last stage. There was hardly any chance that she would survive. But maa wasn't scared because she will die. She was scared with the thought that what will happen to me after her death. And she found only one solution..... My dad.

Maa went to meet dad with me. My dad was shocked to see her. After five years, he didn't expected that. He thought maa moved on. He was unaware of me being his son. Maa requested my dad to accept me as his child as she is going to die soon. Dad was happy to see me, but at the same time, he felt himself to be responsible for my maa's condition. Maa left me with my dad with the hope that dad will take care of me and she never returned back.

Dad brought me to his house. Initially, grandfather was angry. He scolded my father, but he has to accept me. After all, I am their blood and he did. He gave their name which I hadn't. I was Eklavya Sharma earlier and then turned Eklavya Raichand.

But the one who felt cheated was mom (Reena). From the beginning of the marriage, she knew that her husband doesn't love her. She was devasted after knowing the truth. She thought of leaving my dad, but couldn't because that time she was pregnant with Priyank and Priya.

Mom never loved me. Whenever she looked at me, she remembers my father's mistake. What was her mistake? She accepted me in front of the world, but also gave me tag of being adopted.

I was small at that time, nearly five years old and didn't understand anything. Maa left me and I was craving for love. Whenever I saw mom with twins, I always wanted that love from her. I did my best to gain all her attention. When I called her mom for the first time, she told me not to call her that, since she isn't my biological mom. But I was determined, I always called her mom. At one point of time, she stopped telling me to call her mom. I was happy, atleast she wasn't telling me to stop calling her mom. I know she will not accept me as her son and I am not blaming her for that. She has a reason to do so.

People know that I am adopted, but they don't know that I was actually the Raichand's blood, the illegitimate child of Sooraj Raichand. And that's the truth dad wanted to hide and mom blackmailed dad that she will reveal. I think it's better that no one knows about it. The truth should be hidden from everyone, because it's not only going to destroy our business and also our family too."

Eklavya looked at Naina who had tears dripping from her eyes. She wiped them.

"You suffered so much, Eklavya. You are so brave." Naina said and Eklavya nodded.

"I hope you don't have any other questions?" Eklavya asked.

Naina shook her head.

*******************************
With the demand of updates by my lovely readers, I decided to update today. Indeed it was a very long gap after so many days.

What are your future predictions?
Any twist you would like to have?
Your honest opinion about our leads.

Let me know about your reviews for the chapter through COMMENTS.

We had crossed 12K+ reads.
Let's make it 15K+.
Kindly VOTE & SHARE.