13

Finally the newly wedded couple reached to Goa after sitting for almost more than 2 hours in plane. Before boarding into the plane, they met Rohan and Priya at the airport. Rohan and Priya decided to explore Manali for their honeymoon and their filght was ten minutes after theirs.

"Did you visited Goa before?" Eklavya asked after getting down from the plane. They were now going out from the exit door of the airport.

"No, I never visited, although I wished to visit it once in my lifetime." Naina replied politely.

"Did you visited anytime?" She asked and Eklavya shook his head.

"So that's means the place is new to both." She said and Eklavya nodded.

A taxi stopped and they both sat in it, destined to go to the hotel which Priya booked for them.

The taxi dropped them to the hotel Vivanta. They both moved to the reception as they enter.

"Excuse me, I had booked a room under the name, Eklavya Raichand." Eklavya asked the girl at the reception.

"Wait a minute, sir. I'll check." She said and was checking on the monitor.

"Yes sir. Your room number is 503. I'll tell our helper staff to carry your luggage at your room."

"Thank you so much." Eklavya smiled.

"You're most welcome." The girl smiled in return.

"Naina, you go to the room. I need to make an urgent call." Eklavya said and didn't wait Naina to respond.

"I'll be waiting for you." Naina whispered, but Eklavya was already gone.

"Ma'am, come with me. I'll show you the room." The helper said carrying the luggage. Naina nodded.

While moving to the room, Naina suddenly banged to a girl who was in hurry.

"Sorry" Naina said, although it wasn't Naina's mistake. The girl was in hurry. She didn't see Naina coming. But instead of apologizing, she shouted.

"Sorry, Are you blind? You didn't see me coming. Do you know who I am?"

"I said I am sorry. I apologize." Naina said politely.

"What your sorry will make difference? I know people like you. You are jealous of me, you cheap girl."

And that's it. Naina can't take her insult anymore. She apologised, despite of not being her mistake. It's not Naina's fault, if a girl who probably looks like a model can't walk in those high heels and she has no right to call her cheap. And what's she said, jealous?? Naina won't get jealous to a person like her who doesn't know to speak to others, forget about respecting them.

"What did you think of yourself? I am politely talking to you and you don't give damn to even be soft with you. And how dare you called me cheap?" Naina shouted loudly.

"Oh!! So now the cat got the tongue. You don't know who are you messing with." The girl snorted.

"And do you think I am interesting in knowing who are you?" Naina asked raising her eyebrows.

"You..." She was about to say, but just then her phone rang.

She replied as she received it, "Yeah Aaron, I am on the way. I'll be there within two minutes." She hung the call.

"If I haven't got a call, I would have shown you that who are you messing with. I'll meet you later. Our unfinished job is still left." She said and left the venue.

"Ma'am, let's go. Don't think about her. She is always rude with everyone." The helper said breaking Naina's thoughts.

"You know her?" Naina asked.

"She is a model, came to the hotel two days ago. Her photo shoots are going on and she will be there in hotel till the end of her shoots."

"You know so much about her? How come? You work..." Naina asked being surprised.

"No ma'am, the hotel manager told us to take proper care of her. If he hears any complains from her, we are losing our job." He said sadly.

Naina undestood that the girl may be complaining lots and the look on the helper's face shows that he's scared of losing his job.

They reached to the room. The helper kept the luggage in the room.

"Ma'am, if you need anything, please press the bell button." The helper said before moving out of the room.

Naina moved to the window, she can clearly see the pool area. Then her eyes falled on the girl posing. The photographer was clicking her photos with the different poses. She is the same girl whom she interrupted few minutes back.

Naina felt disgust. She is not a person who easily get angry or shouts at anyone. But this girl crossed all her limits.

How can someone be so cruel with that beautiful face?

Wait a minute, did she referred her as beautiful?

Of course, she is beautiful, may be more than her.

But why did she comparing herself to her?

Why she is even thinking about her?
It's not like she is gonna encounter her again.
No, never.
She will stay away from her.

She may be beautiful, but her beauty is only upto her face, not to her heart.

"Someone is lost in deep thought." A voice came from behind. Naina turned to see her husband behind.

'How long did you take?' Naina was about to ask, but stopped.

"I was stuck with the call, so took a longer time to come." Eklavya answered the unasked question.

"Did he read my mind?" She whispered, but heard by Eklavya.

"No, I didn't. Your face expression is enough for me to realize what's in your mind. I'll freshen up first, then we will go to have lunch." Eklavya said and moved towards washroom.

****************************

How was today chapter?
I know I have updated after a long time. I thought I'll get atleast 1K views. Nevermind, I'm happy that readers are liking my story.

About today's chapter, what do you think about the crazy mannerless girl?

The honeymoon chapters have just began.
I wanted to know what you are expecting from those chapters.
Stay tuned to read the upcoming drama.

And don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE