Sneak Peek - 3

"Are you still getting nightmares?"

"Yes"

"You need to stop working. Working not just bring stress in your life but it also means you will across the people who bring the stress."

"Let me clear this, they don't bring any stress to me. They are the reason I work in that company."

"Do you know how often you get panic-attacks?

"I know, but my family is not the reason. Leaving away from them makes me anxious. I am scared that I'll lose them forever, which brings those panic-attacks."

"Sometimes it's better to stay from the ones you love. Love can be fatal sometimes, it can kill you one day."

"So what do you want me to do? Leave them?" He busted angrily.

"No, but you can keep distant from them. Take a break from work. Leave this city or may be country for some time. Go for a vacation. Keep yourself away from pain, panic and people."

"Trust me, I can't. Prescribe me some medicine for panic-attacks." He said and got up to exit, until he hears her saying.

"Not every pain require medicine and not every medicine can cure pain."

******************************

So how was this Sneak Peek?
The sneak-peak was updated for the comments I received last time.

But it's not straightforward Sneak Peek. You need to guess who are these people. COMMENT down your guesses.

VOTE this Sneak Peek and wait for the next update.

I'm glad to see many readers adding the book in their reading list.

Also, SHARE this book with your friends. You can share my commenting 'Sharing to @username'.

Keep showering love and support this book.