3

Eklavya sat on his chair in his office cabin. He was thinking deeply about the proposal.

What should he do?

He finally took a decision. The decision will change everyone's life. He's not sure whether it's right or wrong. He took his mobile and dialed Reena's number. Reena picked the call on the first ring.

"Mom....." He paused, took a breath and then continued, ".....I am ready to marry Naina."

He didn't hear anything from the other side. May be she isn't surprised that Eklavya agreed. He expected her to speak something, at least express her happiness, but she kept quiet. Since there was nothing to talk, so after a silence for few seconds, he himself hung the call.

'Am I doing correct?' He asked himself.

'May be. It is for everyone's betterment.' His mind answered.

He was confused, but he can't let his sister's life in trouble for his own selfishness. He loves her a lot. When Reena came yesterday night to his room, he didn't know what to do. But when Priya came in the morning today, it made him to rethink and agree to this marriage.

After coming from jogging, Eklavya was stunned to see his sister to be in his room, early in the morning.

"Good morning, bhaiya." Priya who was sitting on couch and waiting for Eklavya's arrival greeted with a wide smile.

"Good morning, my baby sis." Eklavya teased.

"Don't call me baby. I am not baby anymore. I am getting married, remember?" She said raising her brows.

"Of course, how can I forget that you are guest only for few days." Eklavya teased again.

"No bhaiya, I am not getting married until Naina gets married, so you are not getting rid of me so quickly." Priya blurted, not realizing that unintentionally, she digged the cured wound.

The words made Eklavya realized that he got a wedding proposal and he don't know what to do. He is not ready to marry. He still didn't forget Lavanya. How can someone forget her after dating for a long period?

"I know bhaiya. You're confused and don't worry you will not be forced to marry, Naina."

Eklavya nodded.

"But brother, I think you should marry Naina."

Eklavya looked at her shocked.

"I am not saying this because Naina is my best friend. I am telling you because I wanted you to be happy and I think it is only possible if you get marry. Rohan already told me that our marriage will held only after Naina's marriage and it won't depend on your approval. Even Naina has to think. If anyone of you says no, my marriage will obviously be arranged little later. But don't forget that my marriage is not important than your happiness."

Eklavya spoke, "But Priya, I need to answer, either yes or no. I can't say yes, because I still love Lavanya. A little part of my heart didn't forget her, despite of her betrayl. I will never forgive her for what she did, but I can't even forget her. If I say no, your marriage will be in trouble."

"Bhaiya, don't think about me. You have to think about yourself. I told you earlier, your aporoval will not break my marriage. Rohan loves me. My marriage will be delayed, if you say no, but it won't get cancelled. So you don't need to worry about me. Think about yourself first, bhaiya. Naina is my best friend. She will keep you happy if she marries you. She will do everything to be perfect wife. I know her, bhaiya. She will be there for you in every phase of your life. She will not leave you like Lavanya. She is so good to compare her to the selfish Lavanya. Trust me bhaiya, I am not telling you because she's my best friend or I wanted you to marry soon. I am telling you so that you understand that you will not find as best as Naina. You better think on this. No need to hurry. If you find me correct, then say yes and otherwise, you have every right to reject her."

"Thanks Priya. You know me so well." Eklavya said holding Priya's both hands.

"Stop being sentimental bro and think about it. I want you to forget that selfish Lavanya and marry to a kind-heartened girl. I want you to move on. Give a second chance. I never said that but Lavanya was never a right choice for you. I love you bro and the only that matters for me is your happiness." Priya hugged him.

"I know that you care for me a lot and I love you too my baby sis for that."

Priya looked up at his face angrily, still hugging him and asked, "Again you called me baby?"

"Because you will always remain my baby sis." Eklavya said breaking their hug.

"Fine, you will not change. Now bye." She said and ran from his room.

The door opened and Maya, Eklavya's PA entered.
"Excuse me, sir"

Eklavya looked at her. Maya spoke, "Sir, I am here to remind you that you have meeting after 15 minutes with Mr. Singh."

"Maya, get ready with my presentation. I'll come within 5 minutes." Eklavya commanded.

Maya nodded and went out of the cabin.

Eklavya finally said yes, but his mind is now took him elsewhere. He is probably not worried for the marriage at this moment. His mind is causing him to think about the truth that is his reality. He is unsure whether Naina's family knows about his truth. But they have right to know about the truth. The truth that he is probably scared to face. The truth that his better half has right to know.

'I need to talk to mom about this.' Eklavya said to himself and rushed towards the conference room for the meeting.

*****************************

So the BREAKING NEWS is Eklavya agreed to marry Naina.
So what you are waiting for?
VOTE for my chapter.

What do you think, will Naina also agree?

What do you the truth which Eklavya was scared about is?
Tell your opinions through COMMENTS.

Are you excited for next chapter?
If yes, SHARE my story with friends and family.

Also tell me what you preferred to read in the next chapter through comments.