26

The party ended and soon everyone started leaving, except Malhotra family. The atmosphere was calm. Mr. Vijay Malhotra thought of asking Mr. Sooraj Raichand about the sudden change in his decision, but kept quiet.

"I think, we should take a leave." Vijay said to his family.

"Papa, I'll wait for sometimes, if you dont mind." Priya said.

"Of course beta, you can wait and Rohan will also be there with you. We are going home." Vijay told and moved to go back.

Priya looked around, but couldn't find her father.

"I'll be back, Rohan. I need to talk to Dad." Priya said and was about to move when Rohan holds her right arm.

"Don't take any immediate action, Priya. I know you are upset about your father's decision, but in the end he has the right to decide or choose the next CEO."

"And all know that he was supposed to choose Eklavya bhaiya as CEO. Then why the sudden change in the decision? I know what made him to do this, but I want answers. Don't stop today, Rohan."

Rohan released her arm. Priya moved towards her father's room. She opened and saw her father sitting on the armchair, closing his eyes.

"Why you did this dad to Eklvaya bhaiya?" Priya shouted as soon she enters the room.

Sooraj opened his eyes to see his little angry bird. He was lost at the moment. He knew that Priya is not a person who will tolerate any wrong move against her beloved brother. But he had no other option. He just wanted to save his family.

"Dad, you didn't answer my question. Please clear my confusion." Priya told.

"Don't question my decision, Priya. I know what I have done. I will not talk further. You may leave now." Sooraj stood and said in serious one.

"Stop the crap, Dad. I know that it's not your decision. I know that you are being forced.....forced by Mom."

Sooraj seemed shocked. What did she know? He thought.

"Are you going to tell me, Dad?" Priya shouted.

Sooraj moved aside as he couldn't meet his eyes to Priya.

"For God's sake Dad, answer me." Priya demanded.

Sooraj didnt utter a word.

"Dad, don't let me to lose my patience." Priya said and moved towards Sooraj to face him as he was showing his back to her. But the moment she turned, she was devasted to see her father crying.

"Are you crying, Dad?"

"I had no other choice. Your mom didn't let me to any to have other choice?"

"What did she do, Dad?" Priya asked politely.

Sooraj hiccupped, but couldn't speak.

"What did she do, Dad? Speak up." Priya angrily shouted.

Reena decided that she won't let Eklavya to be the next CEO. She goes to her room and sees her husband checking some files. She entered inside and stand in front of her husband who was sitting on the couch.

Looking at wife, who was standing Sooraj asked, "What happened Reena? You look tensed."

"Today in the evening you are going to announce the next CEO of the company." Reena said.

"Yes, I am so excited today. Finally I am in relief to give all my responsibilities to Eklavya." Sooraj stood from his seat and said.

"Eklavya??? Why can't Priyank?" Reena asked.

"What are you saying, Reena. Are you at least in your senses? Eklavya worked hard to take our company to such heights. Obviously he will be the future CEO."

"And what about my child, my Priyank?"

"Priyank will work in my company. Eklavya is capable of becoming CEO, since he worked so hard to achieve that position. Priyank is still inexperienced. He needs to work more."

"I know that Priyank need experience. He will also work hard to achieve the position which Eklavya gained so far. But that doesn't mean you will give his right to any random person."

"Eklavya isn't any random person. He is our son. He has every right to be the CEO."

"No, Eklavya isn't my son and he has no right to be the CEO."

"Reena?"

"Don't shout Sooraj. It's your entire fault. I want only one thing that I was asking for." Reena said and looked at Sooraj's eyes. Sooraj understood what she is asking for.

"I want you to announce Priyank as the CEO of our company in today's party." Reena stated.

"Reena, do you know what are you asking for? You are behaving like Kaikeyi of Ramanaya."

"No Sooraj, I am not. Although I am asking the CEO position for Priyank, I am not asking vanvas for Eklavya as Kaikeyi. I am not throwing Eklavya out of the house. I am not as cruel, you know."

"But you are snatching Eklavya's right."

"No. I am not taking anyone's right. Eklavya has no right to be the CEO. It's Priyank's right to be the CEO and you will listen to me, you will make Priyank the next CEO otherwise....."

"Otherwise...... otherwise what you will do, Reena? Are you blackmailing me?"

"If you think it to be as blackmail, then you can think so. If you don't make Priyank, the next CEO, then......"

"Then....."

"I will reveal your entire truth to the world."

*****************************
NOTE:

For those of who haven't read or hear about Ramanaya, I'll tell you about Kaikeyi in brief.

Kaikeyi was one of three wives of King Dasharatha, who was the king of Ayodhya (a place in Uttar Pradesh, India). Kaikeyi asked two promises from her husband, under the influence if Mantara, who was her maid.

The first promise was to make her son Bharat as the king of Ayodhya instead of Lord Rama. Lord Rama was the first son of king Dasharata and step-son to queen Kaikeyi.

The second promise was to send Lord Rama for vanvas (leaving all the luxuries and staying in forest as saint) for fourteen years.

Hence in the chapter, Sooraj says that she behaves like Kaikeyi as she is asking for CEO position for her son.
****************************

How's today chapter?

I hope finally you have understood why Sooraj took the drastic step.
Now VOTE my chapter.

But what can be the possible truth that Sooraj is scared to reveal to the world?
Please COMMENT to share your opinion.

Do you want to know about the truth?
Are you curious?
For that you have to SHARE my story to let Wattpaders know about my book.