9

Gigi was standing there with louis' black box in hand, bran informed her that louis is in heat before leaving so gigi was there to give louis his box that will help him through his heat.

"YES THAT IS MY OMEGA IN THERE!" Gigi ignored the fact that harry was naked and pushes past him and into the room locking it, "nooo" Zayn and liam grabs harry and drags him in louis' room, zayn goes to grab him some clothes.

"Alphaaa i want my alpha!" Louis whines loudly and gigi smiles sadly handing him the box she said, "use these toys louis it will help you" louis cries loudly, "no i want my alpha"

"You're not in right state of mind louis, he's not here, use them please" gigi says peting louis' hair, "bu-but it hurts so much" louis sobs painfully and gigi can understand, its an omega in heat and he knows that he has a mate who can take care of him but he's not there with him it hurts like he .

Gigi leaves and locks the door on her way she keeps the key in her pocket.

•••

"Harry calm d-"

"Where is that fucking alpha!" Gigi busts in the room where zayn and liam has put harry in some clothes and were keeping him down on bed, "babe calm down" gigi ignores zayn and runs towards harry,

"You fucker! You were the one who rejected louis right! You rejected just a beautiful omega how could you! He's so fucking hurt!" Gigi yells as Zayn holds her back from hitting harry,

"Yes he is my omega! And i didn't rejected him harry did!" Harry's alpha yells back, "i don't care! You and harry both of you are fucking pathetic you guys rejected him because of his job fuckk you!" Gigi yells as zayn picks him up but she elbows in his chest running towards harry, liam was holding harry so he couldn't stop her and she slaps hard across harry face.

"You fucking deserve it for hurting louis" and with that she leaves, harry just looks in space with wide eyes and suddenly breakes in tears, his eye's colour was back to green, now harry had the full control over his body, liam lets him go.

"What have i done!" He cries, zayn signs looking at liam who was staring disappointedly at harry, "harry stop crying like a weak alpha and man up! After his heat you will apologize to him and if he forgives you then you have to mate him with his consent!" Liam says and leaves the room.

"He's right." Zayns leaves too, harry was just there crying his eyes out, he doesn't know ehat to do, his alpha was angry at him too everyone is his friends just leaving his parents....he hopes they don't know about it

•••

He opens the after breaking the lock and there he was, his beautiful omega fucking himself with a dildo moaning one name harry as soon as he smelt his mate in room he stops and whines Calling his mate

"Alpha?"