1.

chapter one:
getting to know amelia blossom.

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"and that's amelia, or lia, as we like to call her. she immediately became my best friend in the fourth grade when jj and i found her sitting alone on the swing set. she's always there for us, no matter the time. you wouldn't want to be on her bad side. she may be 5'0, but her punches and words hurt like a bitch. unlike kie, i don't have a thing for lia, i think of her like a sister i never got. but, you know who does have a thing for her? a certain maybank boy.
he denies it, but i know him too well."
— john b

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

amelia blossom was also known as the 'pogue princess'.

why? because she's related to the kook princess, sarah cameron, that's why.

just kidding! she's called that because everyone on the cut treated her like a princess. if they treated her wrong, they would have jj maybank, john b routledge, pope heyward and kiara carrera on their asses.

oh, by the way, she really was related to sarah cameron.

how are they related when ones a pogue and the other is a kook, you ask? well, you see, amelia's mother and sarah's mother are sisters.

sarah's mother, amara, married ward cameron due to her parents wishes. whereas alina, amelia's mother, married sam blossom for love.

even though that ward and sam both grew up in the cut, alina's parents loved ward more. only because he was building up his life for him and his wife, working hard until they lived on figure eight.

whereas sam, was living comfortably on the cut side. alina loved their little one story house, with three bedrooms.

alina blossom didn't care that she was basically disowned for marrying someone that didn't have a lot of money like her parents or ward did. her husbands parents took her in with open arms.

amelia and sarah used to be close, until sarah's mother sadly passed away when the two girls were 10. after that, sarah distant herself from amelia. the two would still smile at each other when they saw the other.

amelia loves her life. she had parents who loved her, a stable home, grandparents from her fathers side who would sneak money into her hands when her parents weren't looking and friends that were like her second family.

now that you know about amelia, let's show you how her life is.

꧁꧂

authors note —
pls i'm so nervous for this omg

i do not know what happened
to sarah's mother, but for my story,
she had passed away and
then ward got married to rose.