9.

chapter nine:
sinking toppers boat.

chapter nine:sinking toppers boat

꧁꧂

blossom household
the next morning, jj had picked amelia up just like he said he would.

he was leaning against the twinkie with his arms cross as he let out a wolf whistle after checking amelia out, "hello, gorgeous!"

with a laugh, the blossom girl twirled, showing off her black floral mini dress that she paired with black high tops.

she was also wearing a white two piece bikini underneath. because, with her friends, you always have to wear a bikini, 'cause somehow, they always end up in water.

after greeting him back, amelia jumped into the passenger seat while jj got into the drivers seat.

when jj said he wouldn't leave unless he got a kiss, amelia playfully rolled her eyes and leaned over, pecking his cheek.

"yeah, that's not going to work," jj said before he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in, pressing his lips against hers.

amelia smiled into the kiss as she placed a hand on his cheek.

after the two pulled apart, jj pecked her lips and began driving.

"look at you, you're pussy whipped!" amelia joked with a smile on her face, she could see the smirk on jj's face, "in order to be pussy whipped, i need to be in yours, lia."

the blossom girl let out a gasp and began whacking his arm, "shut up!"

"hey! i'm driving!" jj playfully scolded her, holding her hand down away from him. "besides, you started it!"

amelia couldn't help but laugh as she relaxed her hand in his.

when hearing her laugh, jj smiled, it was his favourite thing to listen to... well, besides her moaning.

the chateau
when amelia stepped foot into john b's place, she was greeted by kie who ran and hugged her, "i'm so sorry for yesterday, i completely for-"

"kie! it's okay!" amelia chuckled, cutting off her best friend.

after hugging kie, amelia walked up to john b and gave him a small smile, "i'm so sorry, jb, i feel like absolute sh-"

this time it was amelia getting cut off by john b as he hugged her, "it's okay, lia. you didn't know."

jj clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention, "okay, enough with the sappy shit, let's do this thing!"