10.

chapter ten:
intimacy.

warning: there will be smut in this chapter

if you get uncomfortable reading it,
you will see ° before and after it happens!

꧁꧂

the chateau
after the whole sinking topper's boat thing happened, amelia and her friends surfed some waves.

amelia was a really good surfer. not better than jj, but still good.

whenever they surfed, amelia would sit on her board and watch jj in awe as he would surf a tough wave.

after that, they all ended back at the chateau. amelia was the first to shower, hating when sand would be stuck on her.

she always had clothes to sleep in at the chateau. wether it'll be clothes she brought or stealing tops from jj and john b.

after finishing getting dressed into a matching grey pyjama top and shorts she had brought from home, amelia found her friends laying on hammocks.

seeing as the was only three hammocks, amelia laid next to jj, as kie shared one with pope and john got his own.

"you really think it's out there? like, no bullshit?" pope asked his friends, talking about the $400 million worth of gold. 

"my father thought it was." john b replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"but do you?" pope asked john b, "after hearing his voice on that tape, i think i do."

"we're gonna find it, you know? even jj believes," kie joked, making amelia giggle.

"oh, my god, jj, do you really believe?" john b sarcastically asked.

being distracted by amelia's ass against his crotch, jj wasn't paying attention to what the group were saying, "totally... wait, are we talking about four mil?"

in all honesty, amelia wasn't worried about being caught since it was dark.

"four hundred mil," both pope and kie replied, "jinx."

"i'm gonna dream about shipwrecks," jj told the group, wrapping his arms tightly around amelia's waist.

"goodnight, bird!" jj called out to john b.

"goodnight, birdshit!" john b replied, making the blond flip him off with a laugh.

"i'm also gonna dream about you." jj whispered in amelia's ear.