17.

chapter seventeen:
stranded on a boat with kie and sarah.

chapter seventeen:stranded on a boat with kie and sarah

꧁꧂

blossom resident
after the whole fight yesterday, kie slept at amelia's, not wanting to be alone. the two woke up when they felt the carrera's girls phone vibrate.

pope had called her saying that he apparently needed both girls help.

amelia got dressed into her plain black two piece bikini, jean shorts with rips on the bottom, tucking in a white harley davidson top she had stolen from jj and her white vans. she then put on a white bucket hat.

"i sometimes hate men," kie said to amelia as the two began walking to the port, where pope had told them to meet him.

the port/ HMS pogue
"code red!" pope had shouted when he spotted to the two walking towards him. kie rolled her eyes at him, "what the hell is going on?"

"okay, jj and john b conked out in the marsh. they need a tow!" pope told the girls. amelia looked at the heyward boy confused, "jj never told me he was going to the marsh."

amelia didn't see pope looking alarmed for a second before he shrugged his shoulders, "hey, i'm just the messenger."

"uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with me? no offence, but jj is amelia's boyfriend and i'm not really liking john b at the moment." kie asked, making amelia cross her arms and playfully glare at her best friend, "hey, if i'm going down, you're going down with me."

kie let out a laugh as pope answered her question, "we need you for mechanical."

a few minutes later, pope was pulling out of the dock and driving towards the boys.

"john b and jj are up in the alp." pope told the girls. "can't you guys do anything without us?" kie asked him, making amelia shake her head, "they would literally crash and burn without us."

"there they are, my two favourite dumbasses." the blossom girl said, seeing the two boys.

once pope got close enough to the boat, amelia and kie climbed into the bigger boat, finding jj and john b leaning over the alternator. "what happened?" amelia asked, looking at her boyfriend, who looked up at her with a small shrug, "uh, the alternators, uh, not alternating anymore."

"it's not charged," john b told the two girls, "did you check the plugs?" kie asked, walking closer to the boys.

"no, no, you two should check 'em." jj said before the two boys stood up.