SHAMELESS (3)

notes: hi! I decided to change the ending, I hope it's fine since I wanted to end this and upload new ones:)

tw!: bad words

—————-

the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the clouds were drifting. a warm and refreshing morning. it was the perfect weather. such a lovely day.

but for taehyung it was a nerve-wracking day. he was going to talk to jungkook. but he hasn't done any crime at all, why would he be so nervous? taehyung was checking himself in the mirror frustrated with every change of clothing. and finally finding the 'perfect' pair, he straightened his clothes.

he was quite nervous if it was a good choice. "why am I even troubling myself this much?"

taehyung was already sweating because of the amount of time he took to change his outfit. he checked his phone only to find out that he was running out of time. only 20 minutes and he'll be late. he has to take the cab then.

he hurriedly got his phone and a small pouch, not forgetting to lock his apartment.as he was brisk walking to the main road, he couldn't help but think if this was the right decision.

-arrival-

taehyung pushed the door open and went to the lady." good afternoon, i'm here for the reservation of jeon jungkook?" the lady smiles.

"ah you must be mr. kim. right this way please."

taehyung thanked her and followed her to an empty table.it seems that he hasn't arrived yet. taehyung sat down."i'm not too early am i?"  taehyung took out his phone and he was.. 2 minutes early. 30 minutes later and jungkook hasn't shown up.

taehyung was starting to feel nervous again. 'what if this was a joke?'  taehyung worriedly thinks.

he waited once more, drowning in his own thoughts. he started to get tired and tired, the waiters asking him for his order again and again. he checked his phone, his messages were just on deliver.

taehyung silently laughed feeling defeated. his chest tightening. 2 hours have passed since the meeting time but still no signs of jungkook.

people were stealing glances at him wondering why he was not ordering. some muttering incoherent insults.

"excuse me sir? i believe that this is for reservation but is it alright if we ask you to another table or perhaps in the waiting area? forgive us but our customers are adding up and there's a line outside. you may take out instead if you are not yet ready to order." the waitress interrupting his clouded mind.

"ah is that so? i'm really sorry. it's alright i have to get going as well anyway. thank you." taehyung exit the restaurant with his heart heavy. this was the first time he was stood up. he let his feet control to where he was going.