Boss Pt.2 [M]

(A/N: I'm actually liking this oneshot >~< )

Btw, warning!: crossdressing, if you aren't comfortable with that, then please ignore this.

Another warning! : Inappropriate words that are a bit of censored. And of course M Rated ..

Not Proofread.

Taehyung arrived 1 minute early. He sighed and smiled.

"Mr. Kim, can I please see the papers?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

"O-oh su-sure sir, her-e y-you go..." Taehyung handed the papers.

Jungkook re-read everything and sighed.

"Good Job Mr. Kim now print 12 more of these." Taehyung nodded and bowed going towards their printer and started printing.

He suddenly felt something at his back.

He turned around slightly only to see Jungkook leaning for something.

Taehyung blushed.

And then Jungkook chuckled a bit and walked away.

When the printing was done, he carried the papers and reminded Jungkook of the meeting.

Taehyung placed the papers carefully in an enevelop.

"Mr. Kim let's go." Taehyung nodded and carried the envelop following Jungkook like a cute little pup.

They arrived at the venue and Taehyung started handing out the papers. Taehyung sat in front and listened to Jungkook.

"-the interns of the mens clothes received alot of notice and so the company became more famous. The summer clothes arose it's popularity from 51.9% to 95.78%-" Jungkook's eyes widened and cleared his throat.

Taehyung giggled quietly.

"95.87%. This company have received lots of appreciative comments, The brand new collection named 'Lonely Nights' have been-" and so on.

The other men clapped as Jungkook stopped talking. Everybody smiled in relief.

Taehyung and Jungkook went back to the office 12 minutes later.

"Mr. Kim c-could I as-ask y-you a qu-quest-ion?" Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Well, there's this party and my friends asked me to come.-"

Taehyung nodded.

"And they said I have to come with a date." Taehyung looked shocked but then thought

'Calm down Tae, geez, he's probably asking for a suggestion.'

"And so- I have no one to ask to and I decided to just have you come with me." Taehyung now was very shocked.

"B-but S-ir?"

"Mr. Kim they won't judge your fashion sense and I think it's good. So I'll pick you up at 7:00 P.M. tomorrow okay? Please wear something lovely." Taehyung nodded and blushed and continued with his work.

~The Next Day at 6:12 P.M.~

"Ah! This is so frustrating Jiminie! I don't know what to wear!"

Taehyung sat on the bed frustrated.

"That's why I'm here tae!!" Taehyung just nodded and hopped in the shower letting his bestfriend pick out his clothes for him.

Choices:

"Hey Tae! Here ya go!"

"But Chim don't you think that's way too revealing?"