I Thought You Were The One Pt.1

Contains: Angst, sad ending, olderkook, cheating, Jikook, drama

Kinks: none

Info: Taehyung thought that he was correct.

Word count: 453 words

"Jungkookie-hyung! Are you free this weekend?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

Jungkook responded "Oh no, I'm so so sorry Taebaby, I have so much to do with work, I am so sorry maybe next time?" Jungkook smiled.

"O-oh it-it's fi-ne!" Taehyung weakly smiled. And they continued to walk together, their hands intertwined.

~The Next Day~

Taehyung woke up, he looked at his side it was empty.

"Why is he being so distant now?" Taehyung frowned but shrugged understanding that Jungkook has a lot of work to do.

Taehyung walked downstairs only to see that Jungkook's packed breakfast was just there.

"Oh gosh, that Kookie! He forgot his breakfast! He must be hungry right now." So Taehyung took a quick shower, dressed up , grabbed Jungkook's breakfast and called a grab.

~Time skip~

"Thank you!" Taehyung pushed the car door and ran inside the company's building.

"Hello miss, may I know where Jungkook is?" The girl was confused.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but I believe that Mr. Jeon said that he was taking a day off until tomorrow?" Now Taehyung was confused.

"Strange..." "But thank you anyways!" The girl nodded and smiled.

Taehyung walked out of the building.

"Hmm, well I guess I'll just go to Jimin's house and surprise him!" Taehyung smiled and walked to Jimin's house because it was close anyways.

Taehyung arrived at Jimin's house.

He doorbelled but nobody answered.

"Oh wait Jimin kept his keys right....here!" Taehyung unlocked the door and went upstairs towards Jimin's room.

"Jiminie-" Taehyung called but then, his eyes started watering. It was Jimin and Jungkook half naked making out.

The two males stopped and looked at Taehyung surprised.

"H-hey Tae-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! WE'RE OVER!" Taehyung dropped Jungkook's breakfast, ran outside and to his home crying and sobbing, while people gave him weird looks.

He received text messages and calls from Jungkook and Jimin.

When he finally reached home, he locked himself inside his room.

He kept crying and crying. Until someone knocked on his door. He unlocked it and to his surprise, there stood Jungkook.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook but Jungkook hugged him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Taehyung cried even more while throwing weak punches at Jungkook.

"Tae, please I-I'm s-sorry.."

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE LISTENING TO MY HEART INSTEAD OF MY HEAD!" (A/N: You found another one, but I am the better one , I won't let you forget me. LUCID DREAMSSSS AHHH)

Jungkook just kept on repeating on saying sorry sorry sorry.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

hi, new book well not really. Enjoy reading!