Soulmate

Contains: fanboy!taehyung and idol!jungkook, alternative universe (AU)

info: who knew that taehyung and jungkook would be soulmates?

word count: 852 words

ignore my mistakes...

Soulmate:
-a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

whenever soulmates make eye contact, the names of their soulmates appear on a specific body part.

(lowercase intended)

🌻

"JIMIN HE JUST POSTED A NEW SONG WAIT"

taehyung screamed like a girl. and jimin, he just rolled his eyes.

"gosh taetae, calm down."

and taehyung looked intensely at his phone screen, listening to jungkook's heavenly vocals.

"YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA."
taehyung sang along.

"how can you memorize the chorus just by listening to it one time?" jimin tsked and laughed at his bestfriend.

when the song finished taehyung looked at jimin.

"here he goes."

"MINMIN DID YOU SEE HIS FACE MY GOSH I COULD JUST FAINT AND- AND HIS VOCALS?! JIMINNNN!-"

"okay! okay! chill!"

"btw, i have tickets for his concert for next Satu-"

"GIMME!" taehyung shouted again, his poor neighbours.

"if you calm down i'll give it to you."

it took minutes for taehyung to calm down.

"okay since your normal now, here you go." jimin handed taehyung one ticket.

"what about yours..?" taehyung asked.

"well i bought it just for you."

"thank you so much jiminie!" taehyung hugged jimin.

"too bad i-"

"i have this one for yours too." taehyung handed jimin an unknown ticket.

jimin read it.

"TAEHYUNG IS THIS TRUE?" jimin smiled widely.

taehyung nodded.

"thank you so much taetae!" they both hugged each other enjoying each other's warmth.

so the concert of Jungkook came.

and the whole ride of going to the venue consisted of taehyung was saying too many words for jimin to handle.

once taehyung was left there outside of the venue there were already lines of people waiting.

i mean, it was alright for taehyung, atleast he could still see jungkook from afar.

and so he waited for 30 minutes.