MATES (M)

contains: jealous tae, angst, omegaverse, smut, rape

info: where jungkook wanted an omega
mate.

Requested by: itstaetaebitch

word count: 1285 words

Note: Hi, sorry for the extension of the delay, and sorry if this didn't meet your expectations :(( but ig, enjoy anyways? I'm really sorry I'll improve! :)

"Jungkookie—? where are you going?" Jungkook scoffed annoyed.

"I'm going out is that enough?" Taehyung flinched at the sudden change of tone.

Taehyung nodded and waved goodbye. Watching Jungkook exit their house, Taehyung sighed used to Jungkook's cold behavior.

Him being a beta, he was common. Just like a normal human being. Jungkook wanted an omega mate and when he knew Taehyung was a beta, he couldn't help but be cold to him.

Jungkook felt so far yet so close.

———————-

Weeks have passed and Jungkook felt more and more distant as ever.

Until one day... Jungkook barged into their shared home with an unknown male beside him.

"W-who's that ko-okie?" Taehyung felt quite offended cause his mate didn't tell anyone was coming to their house today.

"Taehyung. This person beside me is the one I truly love." And just like that Taehyung felt helpless.

"W-what? we're mates Jung—"

"Yeah but you're not an omega." Taehyung was petrified.

"Get out." Taehyung demanded.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asked.

"I said get out!"

"Where's the Taehyung that's so soft-hearted, who does everything for me like a sla—"

"Long gone. Nowhere to be found." Taehyung pointed his finger to the door signaling for them to leave.

When Jungkook and his new 'mate' walked out of the house, Taehyung cried and slumped down. He was so close to breaking down in front of both of them. But Taehyung wanted to change.

And so he did.

——————————

There was still this love that's left deep inside in his heart, buried. But he ignored it so he won't get wounds anymore.

"Taehyung! Hi! we have a new friend today!" Taehyung sat down with his friends.

"This is Jimin." They introduced the said male in front of him. The man who became Jungkook's 'mate.'

Taehyung hesitantly waved at Jimin.

Taehyung's phone dinged.

"Oh, I forgot. Guys! I'm really really sorry but I have to go with another friend right now. " Taehyung apologized.

"What happened to bros before ho.s man?" Hoseok asked.

"No! haha. It's just another friend. I'll make it up for all of you!" Just when he was about to leave Jungkook grasped Taehyung's wrist.