In Rut. (M)

Contains: werewolf au-ish, alpha jeongguk, human taehyung, smut.

kinks: not sure

info: where jeongguk gets into his rut without taehyung knowing. (lowercase intended.)

word count: 574 words

taehyung was getting.. quite confused towards jeongguk's behavior.

he has became more possesive.?

more touchy?

and jeongguk would ask alot of times if they could cuddle.

"jeonggukie you alright?" jeongguk nodded.

"why? what's the matter, love?"

"you're getting more.. possesive? not that i'm complaining though.."

jeongguk shrugged.

"i don't know. it's my attitude."

"oh and by the way gguk, i'm going to watch the movies with jimin tonight!" taehyung said smiling brightly.

jeongguk stayed silent for a while and then sighed.

"but make sure you will have to contact me once the movie is finished okay?" taehyung nodded kissing jeongguk and running off to the bathroom.

~time skip~

"alrighty ggukie, i'm ready! whathcha think?" taehyung showed jeongguk what he was wearing but of course, jeongguk shaked his head.

"nope, you aren't wearing that."

taehyung crossed his arms.

"hmph."

after hundreds and millions of changes, jeongguk finally agreed to a specific pair of clothes.

"oh well. i've go to go now gguk! bye!" taehyung waved while taehyung waved back.

~Time Skip~

After the movie Taehyung and Jimin decided to hangout for a bit. And yes, Taehyungg didn't forget to text Jeongguk.

"Oh gosh, it's getting late Jiminie, and Jeongguk isn't replying to me. It was nice catching up with you again chimmy!"  Taehyung smiled and stood up.

"Oh yeah, well then, goodnight bub." Jimin stood up and hugged Taehyung.

they both waved goodbye and parted.

when taehyung arrived at his house, the house seemed quiet.

"maybe he's asleep?" taehyung shrugged and removed his shoes.

he was about to walk towards the restroom when he heard grunting.. that sounded like jeongguk's ?

"am i hearing ghosts or.. ?"

taehyung bit his lip and slowly walked towards their bedroom door.

the noise became louder.

taehyung knocked on the door.

"ggukie? you awake?"

the noise stopped.

taehyung's heart dropped.

"g-ggukie?"

"c-can I c-come i-n?" taehyung's breath became shaky as he was about to twist the door knob.

he finally twisted the door knob and he looked around searching for jeongguk, he couldn't see properly because the lights weren't on.

"jeonggu-"

he got shocked when he heard the door closing and locking. He quickly turned around.

"ggukie..?"

and there he saw jeongguk, sweaty.

"gguks you okay-  AH!" taehyung quickly placed his hands around jeongguk's neck as jeongguk carried him.

jeongguk said nothing and then he placed taehyung down on the bed roughly.

"jeongguk slow down-"

jeongguk ripped taehyung's clothes off.

"baby, baby, i'm sorry but please- please- i need your help." jeongguk said as he suddenly bit on taehyung's neck.

and then taehyung knew what he meant,  jeongguk was in his rut.

"it-it's al-r-right g-go ahe-ad gg-uki-"

jeongguk intertwined taehyung's hands with his.

"i'm going in baby.."

jeongguk carefully inserted his dick inside of taehyung.

"hnggh..!" taehyung moaned.

"m-move jeonggu-k."

jeongguk thrusted slowly but rough.

"f-faster jeong-"

jeongguk thrusted faster.

"ahh f!ck baby! so- so tight for me!" jeongguk groaned loving how tight taehyung was around him.

taehyung grapped the sheets.

"jeongguk!"

taehyung moaned feeling close.

"w-wait fo-r me baby-"

skin slapping, moans, and groans were heard inside the room.

"i'm cu-cumming jeongguk-"

they both came panting.

"sorry baby, i still have enough stamina to continue."