PRANK

contains: angst, m-preg

info: where in taehyung likes to prank jungkook about his pregnancy but what if one day he actually got pregnant?

word count:

note: hello everyone! just thought of this. I take the longest break omg im sorry!!! this is a draft HAHAHAHA

"jungkookie!!" taehyung shouted with alot of energy. "yes, love?" jungkook responded with much sweetness in his voice.

taehyung walked downstairs and backhugged jungkook, who was preparing their lunch.

"jin hyung is inviting us to go to their house. the others are invited too." taehyung pecked jungkook's cheek.

"hmm, alright. but do we eat our lunch here or—?" jungkook asked. "Maybe not here? let's just bring some of this there. don't want this to be wasted." taehyung smiled. jungkook nodded and pecked taehyung's lips.

they both changed their clothes and drove to jin's house.

when they arrive everyone was there already.

"hi everyone!" taehyung smiled and waved.

they all welcomed the couple and let them eat.

they all sat on the couch chatting with each other, having fun, enjoying their time.

that is— until taehyung felt nauseous.

so he quickly excused himself to the bathroom.

he puked there, stunned at himself.

"all i ate was some soup and some steak—?" he got dizzy once again and puked in the toilet bowl.

he felt his head throbbing and he groaned in pain, flushing the toilet and washing his face and hands.

he looked at himself in the mirror while wiping his face with some tissue.

"what's happening to me?" he shaked his head and reasurred himself that he was just fine.

although he still felt quite dizzy, he unlocked the bathroom door and walked back slowly to the living room.

"hey, baby, what happened?" jungkook stood up and hugged taehyung pecking his cheeks.

"just threw up, nothing serious." taehyung whispered and smiled.

"but that is still serious, my love, you want to go get a check up?" jungkook guided taehyung to the couch slowly and gently.

"nope, i'm good!" taehyung smiled and thanked jungkook.

"hey taetae, you good? you look a bit pale—?" jimin asked looking for any injury or any signs of sickness.

"yep, i'm perfectly good!" taehyung smiled tiredly at jimin, which he did not mean to, his head, really, was just spinning.

"you look tired babe, how about you go rest first?" jimin smiled reassuringly to taehyung telling him everything is fine.

"yeah, that would be really nice babe." taehyung's head was hurting badly and he wanted to close his eyes badly.

"hey jungkook, your lover here is tired you have to get home now." jimin called out to jungkook to which jungkook responded to immediately.

"bye hyungies, sorry we couldn't stay longer.." taehyung frowned and apologized.

"oh no no it's fine taetae!! take care of yourself alright?" jin, being the father figure himself told taehyung.