shameless

contains: smut [maybe] , cheating,  angst [again] , lowercase intended

info:  where taehyung wants jungkook to break up with jimin, his boyfriend

word count: 849 words

"just break up with him!" and it continues. jungkook groaned.  "why do you always say that?!" jungkook glared at taehyung.

"because he's not good for you! you're too blind to see it gguk!" taehyung exclaimed, for the 1000th time.

"proof taehyung. show me proof and then i'll believe you." jungkook got up, grabbed his car keys and walked out of taehyung's house.

"jungkook.."  taehyung's heart ached, he loved him, he would do anything for him.

but taehyung was determined, he would not give up.

the next day, taehyung planned to stalk jimin.

he followed everywhere, not seeing any other man?

maybe he thought wrong?

"ahh, my stupudity is taking me nowhere."
he wanted to check one last time.

he saw jimin standing up from his seat, in a restaurant going somewhere.

that's his chance.

he tried to act normal as possible stealing jimin's phone.

he searched through contacts, and saw a name with 'co-worker suhn' ? i mean it was normal. it was but that just really gave him a weird vibe.

he looked through their messages. until he saw the most recent one.

suhn: later after he sleeps?

okay:me

suhn: i'm waiting 💕

😚see ya:me

"weird" taehyung muttered. he quickly took a shot of their conversation. just in case.

he briskly walked out of the restaurant.

he walked back to his house thinking of a plan.
"but what if i was overreacting? should i just give up?" taehyung sighed.

"maybe tomorrow." he hugged his pillow, his habit when sleeping, he can't sleep without hugging something.

he sighed in content dozing off seconds later.

he woke up later that night. the light of the moon seeping through his curtains.

he rubbed his eyes, checking his alarm clock.

10:42 PM.

he groaned.

he walked downstairs, checking the fridge, none.

"gotta go to the store." he grabbed a jacket, shoes and his phone and went out, locking his door.

the cold breeze of the air hitting his bare face, the moonbeam showing his ethereal features.

he arrived at the store buying food.

he was walking home when he heard jimin's voice from an alley.