I Thought You Were The One PT.2 (Ending)

"Jungkook, do you think a simple sorry could fix everything?" Taehyung mumbled looking up at Jungkook tears falling down.

"I-I—"

"Jungkook. Answer me. Why did you do it?" Taehyung finally got out of Jungkook's embrace and sat on the bed looking down.

"Tae I—"

"Answer me Jeon." Jungkook widened his eyes, Taehyung never calls his last name unless it's very important, or Taehyung's very mad.

"I'm sorry Tae I lo—"

"Cut this crap Jeon, you just need to answer a simple question!" Taehyung shouted looking at Jungkook.

"I— Jimin.. I fell for him, he was a new employee 3 months ago..and things lead to another.." Jungkook explained looking at Taehyung filled with regret and guilt in his eyes.

"So you've been doing this behind my back for 3 months?" Taehyung asked tears never stopped rolling down his cheeks.

"Yes.."

"Jungkook..why didn't you just tell me? I don't care if truth hurts but lying to me is more hurtful Jungkook." Taehyung sobbed.

Jungkook was about to walk to Taehyung but Taehyung stopped him.

"We're over Jeon, Don't call for me anymore and I'm moving out, hope you're happy with Jimin." Taehyung stood up and ran.

"Taehyung—!"

Jungkook slumped down onto he floor crying. He messed up his hair in frustration.

He heard his phone ringing and so he took it out of his pocket and ended the call not even looking at who was calling him.

Jungkook punched the wall and cried.

The door bursts open to see his friend, Namjoon.

"Bro what happened—?"

Jungkook ignored him and walked out of the room still crying.

Jungkook may or may not ever find another lover again. He was heartbroken badly and was scared to love again.

End.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope you guys enjoyed :>