Chapter 1

I let out a sigh as I entered the dining area, all the girls glared at me as I sat in solitude. Food was placed in front of me with a cup of water, as the girls chatted away I made no noise. I glanced out the window looking outside into the garden. Usually there was a patch of 75 daises in the corner at this time of year. Now there was 20 but the roots showed so the girls had been picking them again. I got up and washed up my stuff before leaving to remember facts that seem pointless. Like did you know that the length between the earth and the moon gets longer by 2cm each year and so in several million years it will be orbiting Venus.

"CASSANDRA!" I hear the yell of the matron, I sigh and leave the confines of my room. As I enter the living area, I see how everyone gives me looks and I sigh before looking at the matron "Yes Matron?" I ask. She points to one of my A-levels math books. Yes I am taking A-levels because I have an IQ which is higher than everyone else's. I pick it up and walk back out walking straight into someone "Oh I'm so sorry" I say picking up my book from the floor. He grabs it before I can get it and hands it over, "A-level you must be smart!" he says. I nod "I have an IQ of 190" I say, he nods. "Mines 197" he responds. I nod. "Cassandra to your room" I hear matron say. "Yes matron, goodbye sir" I say before running to the stairs. "Cassandra question what is a group of frogs called?" he asks. "Either flock, gaggle or skein" I reply he nods and then I go upstairs.
Walter:

Once I entered the house for girls I looked around only being hit and something fell to the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry" I hear someone say before she went to pick up my book from the floor. I grabs it and hand it over to the girl, "A-level you must be smart!" I say. She nods "I have an IQ of 190" she tells me, I nod. "Mines 197" I respond. She nods. "Cassandra to your room" I hear matron say. "Yes matron, goodbye sir" she replies before running to the stairs. "Cassandra question what is a group of frogs called?" I asks. "Either flock, gaggle or skein" she responds, I nod and then watch as she goes upstairs. I turn to the matron "You must be Walter O'Brien" she says.