Chapter 15

Daddy picked me up hugging me close he nodded a thanks to Loki who was looking ashamed. "I am sorry" he says.

"DADDDDDYYYYY" I scream running down the corridor as I was being chased by a guard person. Thor watched me and sighed before grabbing me and lifting me up "My prince" the guard says before glaring at me "I didnt mean to" I say with a pout and Thor chuckles. "Hogan she is no more than a curious girl I think you can let it slide" he says with a smile. "Just this once then" the guard responds before bowing and walking off. Thor starts walking while holding me "I didnt mean to, I was really lost and I thought that the door lead to the room where we were in earlier. Im sorry" I say. Thor stops and looks at me, "It is fine Cassandra, just try and remember" he responds before placing a kiss on my head. We then enter a room and he places me down, daddy was talking with Paige and I see Ralph sat talking with a man with blonde hair. I ran over to Ralph and sat on him. He faked groaned and I giggle as he hugs me, "Cassie meet Fadral" he says. I shake the mans hand though it was difficult "Where di you go?" Ralph asks and I shrug. "I got lost and then chased by a guard till Thor found me" I say sitting beside him properly. Fandral chuckled "Male or female guard?" He asks, I think "Male Thor called him-" I start "Hogan?" Fandral asks and I nod. He then chuckles "Of course he would your lucky it wasnt Lady Sif" he whispers when something landed with a quick thud infront of us and I see it was the tip of a blade. We all gulped and looked to find a woman, "What was she lucky about?" She asks. "Hogan chased her down the corridor and she was lost" Fandral says. The woman nods before kneeling in front of me "You are Cassandra am i correct?" She asks and I nod "Its an honour, my name is Lady Sif" she says and I shake her hand. "Daddy calls me Cas and everyone else calls me Cassie though" I say and she nods.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know this is a shorter chapter but I wanted to finish it here and like promised I updated before the end of this week. Next chapter may be up in a couple weeks time depending on my amount of free time and that stinks but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Xx