Chapter 14

My daddy picked me up and I clung to him as Thor seemed angry "Why would Laufey want two midgardians?" he asks. They look at me and then at Ralph who Paige was hugging. "Bring him in" Frigga ssid, the doors opened and he walked in. "Loki what does Laufey want with them?" The man asks. Loki looks at us "Their minds are free and bodies stronger than an adults. They can grow and develop into a worlds creation, the powers they recieve will be grand and they will fight with Laufey and get the crown in the end" he answers. I tilt my head in confusion being put down. I walk over cautiously before stopping in front of him he dpesnt look down till I pull on his top. He looks at me "You know that he will create a war dont you? That he will you use to kill everyone and leave us standing. And once he is done with you he will kill you as well he wont stop you will unleash a monster. A monster that can be controled" I start he kneels to me and takes my shoulders looking in to my eyes. I didnt care what he was doing "I can see your a good man Loki that you want to do good to prove yourself. But this isnt the way to do it. You may get innocent bistanders killed so yo can seem better? Loki you can stop this. I know you can." I finish softly, he frowns a little "I'm not a good man, I have killed hundreds what does it matter?" He asks. I smile and lift my hand and touch it against his cheek then close my eyes. I let them flash open "So? You have done bad things but havent we all? You deserve a chance to change for the better and help why you have the chance. Dont do it because your forced but because you know it is for the best. Do you really want to be the reason hundreds more could die?" I ask. A tear runs down his cheek as he shakes his head "But how? I cant" he mumbles. I smile and remove my hand "By doing what you think is right" Ralph confirms stepping beside me. Loki then nods and motions to his hands. They unlock them and he pulls us into his chest into a tight hug. I hug back with Ralph. "Thank you bpth of you now arms out" he says as we pull away. We hold out our arms and he puts a hand over each of them. He started murmuring and i felt a tingly feeling before it stopped he pulled his hand away and I saw nothing on mine or Ralphs arms.

A/N: OMG I JUST SAW THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE AGE OF ULTRON!!!!!! AHHHHHHH THE FEELLLLLSSSSSS EEEK SO GOOD!!!!