Chapter 12

Walter:
At the sound of my daughters scream i bolted out the door with the team following. When we reached the lounge a man turned and smirked at us. "Loki?" One asks as if confused. "Brother did you miss me?" He asks before disappearing. I look around my daughter wasnt here neither was Ralph. "JARVIS where are the kids?" Stark asks, "Running towards the weapons room sir" a computer voice replies. Half of us go down the stairs while the other half goes down the lift . We reach the weapons room and enter finding the two cornered, "Step away from the children Loki" Thor says. "And if I dont?" He asks. Cas looks at me her eyes wide in fear, her and Ralph where hugging. There was a sigh before Loki hit the floor a hammer pinning him. I walk over and Cas throws her arms around my neck crying. I hug her and Paige checks Ralph over, I pull back and see Cas crying still. "Whats wrong your okay" I say wiping them away, she shakes her head and lifts her sleeve to show a glowing blue flower. Ralph does the same accept his is leaves. I frown and look at the male who was smirking, Thor walks over and looks at there arms. "How dare you touch them brother! They are young" he nearly yells, Loki struggles under the hammer before groaning. "Thanos told me he brainwashed me" he says gasping for breath. Thor shakes his head and lifts Ralph and Cas up before walking out the room. Everyone follows, a hand is placed on my shoulder and I see it was Stark "Im sorry your kids got hurt, we'll try and help them all we can" he tells me. I nod and look at where we stood. A medical room, Thor laid the two on seperate beds before Bruce walks in with Toby. I sut beside Paige as the curtains shut...
Cassandra:
A man and Toby walk in before shutting the curtains, I laid on a bed. "My name is Doctor Bruce Banner" the one I didnt recognise says. I nod, "First off do you feel any pains any thoughts of Loki ruling in your mind?" Bruce asks and I shake my head. "Nope" Ralph and I chorus, Toby chuckles "May I see your mark Cassie?" Bruce asks, I lift up my sleeve and he touches it. I whimper a little as it burnt, he withdrew his hand and frowned "Get Thor just Thor please Toby" Bruce says looking at his finger. Ralph frowned glanc8ng at me and I shrugged. Thor entered with Toby and marched over. Bruce muttered something to him and Thor put his hand on my mark. No pain, he chuckled and did the same to Ralph who seemed unfazed. "Asgardian magic, if I can take them with me it will be gone in no time" Thor tells them, the two frown before going outside leaving Thor with me and Ralph. "Whats Asgardian magic?" I ask