chapter 7

The door to the room i was in opened, I couldnt see but I could hear perfectly fine. "Hey sweetie" I hear daddy say before taking my hand. "Toby and Happy are here as well" he continues. "Daddy" I mumble, i turn my head in the direction he was. My eyes willing to open I had to hug daddy. I needed to. "Daddy" I whispered before my eyes fluttered open. I smiled at daddy who pulled me into a hug, I snuggled into him and felt safe. The door opened and we looked up as Toby and Happy entered "Hey cutie" Toby says as i gave him a cheeky grin. "Hi Toby, Hi Happy" I say making them both smile, "lets get out of here" toby said and i nodded. Daddy got up as a doctor walked in and gave me the all clear thoigh he was slightly annoyed that he had to let me go.
When we pulles up at the warehouse we quickly got out and inside, Megan was first to pull me into a hug which i returned. "Hey Cas who are your parents?" cabe asks me, i bite my lip unsure of what to say accept look at the floor as tears gather in my eyes. "The-the men killed them" i whisper as tears roll down my cheeks as i remember each detail
*Flashback*
"TAKE CAS AND RUN!" father yelled from the front door. My mumma picked me up and started running but stopped when she heard a gun shot. She sighed and ran up the stairs putting me in the closet. "Mumma" i say she shakes her head and runs out. I start crying. I hear a thump and screaming "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" the voice screamed his accent was not from here and sounded Russian. I whimpered and hugged myself, i leant back and found the secret hole. "NO NEVER" mumma yelled. I quickly entered and shut the door, i hear the shot "SEARCH THE HOUSE! THAT BABY WILL BE MINE" the man screamed. I held in my crying.
Time passed as i hear them break and ruin all that my home was "WHERE IS SHE?!!" The russian yelled he was very very angry. I clutched my self more afraid of makking a noise, "Sir, she isnt anywhere to be found" a new voice said. I heard a sigh "Torch the place" he responded. I gulped and hear people leaving, when i figure it was clear i crawled out. I grabbed the backpack mumma made me have for emergancys and quickly took a photo of the three of us and my teddy before i open the door only to see flames. I pull my tshirt over my mouth and run down the stairs missing a falling timber i exit as the building collapses.
*Flashback ends*
When my eyes opened daddy was holding me, i hugged him and snuggled into him slightly afraid "The russians they wanted me" i mumble. He sighs and kisses my forehead "Its gonna be okay" daddy whispers.
----------------------
Authors note:
OMG!! Russians!!!!! Whats gonna happen? Poor Cas!