Chapter 5

There was a knock on my bedroom door as Megan said goodnight to me. Daddy walked in "Hey" he said softly walking over, he sat on the side of my bed and brushed part of my hair back. "You have to come with me to work tomorrow" he says and I nod. He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead before I was swamped in darkness.

----

"Wakey wakey" I hear daddy say shaking me, I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head. He chuckled and pulled it off of me, I looked at him "Daddy" I whine. He gives me a look "Get changed, we'll get breakfast on the way" he says. I sigh and walk to my wardrobe before grabbing my cute striped top which had lace on it, a blue denim skirt, peach leggings and my converse. I quickly changed and ran to the living room where Megan and daddy were. They smiled and Megan did my hair in two bunches, we then got in a special car and driven to get food.

"What do you want?" Dad asks me as we waited in the que "A milkshake" Megan and I chorus. He rolls his eyes "Food" he says with a sigh. "I don't mind" I say, he nods "Bacon bun?" he asks and I nod with Megan. He oorders three bacon buns and three chocolate milkshakes before we got them and left.

We pulled up a warehouse place, dad took my hand as we entered. He had my laptop as well as his, people looked up as we entered "Hi Megan, Walter" one said. One of the ladies came over and bent in front of me, she had brown hair and brown eyes. My eyes looked at her taking her in, "What's your name sweetie?" she asks. I look up at dad who nods "Cassandra" I say. She smiles "I'm Paige" she replied holding out a hand which I shake. Megan walked over to the maths area and gave the guy a hug and dad walked off talking to Paige. I walked to where he had placed my laptop and turned it on, I was soon online only to get it closed. "You might give away our position" the man said. He scared me. "I-I have a special tracking system that stops p-people from tracking the s-signal" I stutter. He frowns. "You what?" he asks, "Toby, Cas is a genius she helped programme it and we have tried it" Dad says walking over.
Toby:

I look away from Happy to see the girl that Walter had brought in typing on a laptop, I frowned did she want us found? "You might give away our position" I told her once I closed it. I saw that I scared her. "I-I have a special tracking system that stops p-people from tracking the s-signal" she stutters. I was very confused how can a kid do that?. "You what?" I ask, "Toby, Cas is a genius she helped programme it and we have tried it" Walter says walking over. I nodded. "She's here because?" I ask but then realised. "Ah that's why congratulations" I say, he smiled a little. "Yeah thanks Toby" he says. "Cas this is Toby, Toby this is Cassandra" he says. I shake her small hand,