Chapter 13

Thor let everyone come with us to this Asgard place, "HEIMDALL OPEN THE BIFROST" he yells. We shot into the air and I squealed, my feet came into comtact on the ground and I gasped as I took in the gold. We were lead down a rainbow bridge and then I saw it. The city. It was grand and some things were flying!!!! I was holding my daddys hand and stood beside Thor.

"Mother, Father" Thor says with a bow to the people on the chairs. Everyone coppied and I did a curtsy, the woman smiled "Why have you brought midgardians son?" The man with a gold eyepatch asks. Thor looks at me and Ralph and motions us forward. I shake my head slightly okay massively nervous. He raises an eyebrow and I step forward, he then makes us lift our sleeves. He lifts the wrong one on mine so it is bare, he sighs shaking his head as the team laugh. He lifts up my other sleeve and takes me and Ralph forward, they examine them. The woman frowns "Who did this?" She asks getting up. "That guy with black shoulder length hair and bright green eyes" we chorus earning a look from Thor. "Loki" he says. The door opens and guards lead him in, his hands cuffed and a thing over his mouth. But yet I knew he was smirking. Four people entered after, three men and one woman. Me and Ralph hid behind Thor grabbing hands. "Thor lead your friends to the spare room I will take the children somewhere safe" the woman who was his mummy says. He nods and she takes our hands and leads us out. She lead us down some corridors till we reached outside she then took us to a garden. We sat down in the centre by the fountain "I'm Frigga whats your names?" She asks "Cassandra" I say before "Ralph" Ralph contiues. She smiles and nods. "Lets look at these arms" she says. I roll up my sleeve and show her as Ralph does the same. "Who gave these to you?" She asks, I think "The one in handcuffs" I state. She nods then sighs "I can not undo this for it is not Asgardian magic it is that of Laufeys" she infoms us. I look at the pattern, "We must head to tell the others" she tells us softly before taking our hands and leading us into the castle. Our arms were covered by our sleeves so no one could know. We entered a room with everyone here. "Mother can you remove it?" Thor asks, Frigga shook her head "I am sorry but it is a mark of Laufeys that Loki has performed" she says a tear ran down her cheek. Everyone accept Thors father and Thor were confused "Whos Laufey?" Happy asks. "A man who slayed thousands" Thor stated. "If they have the mark of Laufey then that means he us coming for them" a voice saud before out of the shadows stepped three men and a woman. "We must protect them with all we can," the blonde one says. I look at my feet no knowing what to say, Frigga dropped our hands and walked over to her husband.