Chapter 6

"WALTER!" a voice yelled, dad turned and walks over leaving me with Toby. We stare at each other for a few moments. "Soooo" he says, I raise an eyebrow "So what?" I ask. He sits down on the chair and we stare across the desk. "You must be smart" he says, I shrug "Your not one for talking much, a lot like Happy" he says. A woman hears him and glares "I do just not to you" she says. I smile at that. "I'm Happy" she says with an outstretched hand. "Cassandra" I reply shaking it. "So Cassandra what do you like doing?" Happy asks. I shrug "I don't really know we weren't allowed out much in the orphanage" I say. She nods "I know what you mean" she says, I frown slightly "You were put into foster care?" I ask and she nods. "Hated it" she tells me. "All the girls made me do their homework so I made sure that they couldn't get internet" I say making her laugh and give me a hifive. "Do you know much about engines?" She asks, I nod. "Justin taught us and if we got anything wrong he would make us sit behind the car and he would reverse" I say, she winces. "Ouch" she says and i nod. I lift up my arm "Thats how i got these" i respond, she looks at the scars that covered the bottom of my arm up to my elbow. "Wow thats tough" Toby says, I shrug. He sees my eye "The bad guys?" He asks and I nod. There was an explosion and I was thrown across the room with the others. I start coughing on the gases and dust, I had hit my head quite hard. I curled up in a ball and my eyes threatened to close "CAS!" I hear daddy yell as my eyes finally shut and then it was all gone....
Walter:

I gaze around the room my eyes landing on her small body "CAS!" I yell running beside her, her eyes fluttered shut and I pulled her onto my lap as I let teaes fall. "Come on Cas" I whisper getting to my feet with the others. "She okay?" Paige asks, I shake my head and walk to the door. "Walter where you going?" Drew asks, I look at him "Hospital! She doesnt get medical attention soon I might lose her" I exclaim. The team falls silent and Megan nods "Go but take someone with you" she says, I give her a small smile and Toby and Happy walk over "We'll come" they say before quickly get in a van and drive to the hospital.