Chapter 16

"Daddy, why we staying here?" I asked as we entered the Stark Tower. He sighed "To keep you and Ralph safe plus we re needed here" he tells me before leading me inside. I grin as we enter and soon squeal as Thor picks me up and places me on his shoulders. Thor chuckles and my daddy smiles "Walter you coming?" Tony daddy nods and whispers something to mumma wjo nods before looking to where Ralph was talkin with Steve. "Thor can I braid your hair?" I ask he looks up as I look down. He nods and I grin "Yaye!" I say clapping, he chuckles and I start braiding.
UNKNOWN:
I watch the child. My baby laughing with Thor as she plaited his hair. Her brown hair cascading down her shoulders. Thor says something and she laughs "Love" my husband calls and I turn "We willl get her home soon" he says placing a kiss on my temple. I nod although afraid since he wasnt the actual dad of our daughter. Why did they name her Cassandra it was such a terrible name. My little Artemis. She will come home and that day is soon i know it. I look at Thanos and he nods at my husband.
PAIGE:
I watch Thor and Cas muck around, I roll my eyes as he throws her over his shoulder and starts walking. Then we all fell silent as there was an angry roar. Thor put Cassie down and Ralph looked at Steve who had paled. "Thor what was that?" Bruce asked entering the room with the team and Tony. "That sounds like a very angry Thanos" Loki states making Thors eyes widen. "Loki the children" we all look to find them holding each others hands. Then Loki and Thor share a glance "How did they know?" Loki asked, they came running over and hugged me. I hug my kids as Walter kneels down, Cas then latches herself onto him. She was afraid, the door bursts open and we all get knocked to the floor. Cas stands up and she screams, everyone turns to her then I see it. Fire coating her hands but she wasnt in pain she was angry. The woman smiled "Artemis" she whispered. Cassies glare hardened, she glanced at Walter who was unconscious then turned to the woman. "HOW DARE YOU!" She screamed. I hold in my laugh as she punches one of the funny men very hard in the face. "She just punched Thanos brother" Loki said laughing. I start laughing at everyones shocked face, Cassie smiled at me "Thats for hurting my daddy, now this is for bein utter pelicons" she says before kicking thanos where it hurts. Most of the men drew in sharp breaths as he let out a yelp of pain, "And you my name is Cassandra" she growled before kicking the woman in the stomach. The woman hit the wall and looked at her with wide eyes "Cassie sweetie" I say. She looks at me "MUMMY!" She yells and runs to me before jumpin on me into a hug. I hug her back "Good job" I whisper, she giggles and then notices that everyone was gone who wasnt invited. Walter stirred and she ran over "DADDDDYYYY" she yelled shaking him. Ralph joined in and Toby helped me up, "Got your hands full there Paige" he asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes but cant help but smile as I look at the kids and Walter hugging. "I believe so" I whisper.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I am making a new story called The Avengers Heart. I am like stuck on a cover so I have a proposition if somone can make a cover for me I wil be truley greatful and I may add them as a character in the story. If you have any queries just comment or PM, please may I have help for the cover. Sorry I havent updated but I had soooo much homeowrk and had work on the weekend. But I hope you enjoyed. Xx